Problems with Pre-Order Confirmation E-mail, reply here

aLeXmOrA

If you've contributed 7.00 USD or more, you will receive an email confirming your pre-order in the next 72 hours

Heh, the e-mail I got on the 15th says 24 hours, but I'm in no rush! ;) Take your time and keep doing the awesome things you're doing!

People, this is what the pre-order confirmation looks like:

Subject: Pre-order Kerbal Space Program

Dear [your name here],

Thank you for pre-ordering Kerbal Space Program. Your forum's username and password will be stored for all future releases. Please keep this email as reference.

Happy launching!!

Hope that helps. And it does take some time (over a day, but less than a week) to receive it.

First of all, thank you all guys for supporting the game!

Once you've donated a certain amount, a 'Thanks for donating!' e-mail will be sent to your address. This e-mail looks like this:

'Dear ...

Thank you for your donation!

You can view the download link and information at:

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.........

If you've contributed 7.00 USD or more, you will receive an email confirming your pre-order in the next 72 hours

Thanks for your support and happy launching!'

This shows that after the system recognizes that you pre-ordered the game, it will send a Pre-Order Confirmation E-mail to the e-mail address you wrote down on the paypal confirmation form. As it says, it may take 72 hours to be sent, so be pacient! :P

OK, I received this email last Friday (8/12) and I've not yet received the Pre-Order Confirmation E-mail. I've been checking my spam folders and nothing. My forum email is tied to excite.com, but I used my gmail email when I paid ($10). Is this an issue? My initial email said 24 hours, the one above says 72, but I'm coming up on a week now with no confirmation email. Are you guys still that backlogged or do I have a problem? Thanks!

I have received only the PayPal confirmation email and nothing more. I would very much like this resolved quickly, as I am uncomfortable with sending something for what appears, however unintentionally, to be nothing. Thank you.

OK, I received this email last Friday (8/12) and I've not yet received the Pre-Order Confirmation E-mail. I've been checking my spam folders and nothing. My forum email is tied to excite.com, but I used my gmail email when I paid ($10). Is this an issue? My initial email said 24 hours, the one above says 72, but I'm coming up on a week now with no confirmation email. Are you guys still that backlogged or do I have a problem? Thanks!

Yay, just now got my confirmation email 8), so I guess they must have a hefty backlog!

Hi guys.

I have too alot problems with donation.

So latest mail which i recive is:

Dear THERE IS MY NAME
Thank you for pre-ordering Kerbal Space Program. Your forum's username and password will be stored for all future releases. Please keep this email as reference.

Happy launching!!

I did not get any more mail, which would allow me access to timely updates.

My address is the same for Foru and on Paypal'u.

Please quick help.

Yours sincerely.

Hi guys.

I have too alot problems with donation.

So latest mail which i recive is:

Dear THERE IS MY NAME

Happy launching!!

I did not get any more mail, which would allow me access to timely updates.

My address is the same for Foru and on Paypal'u.

Please quick help.

Yours sincerely.

That's the only Confirmation e-mail that is been sent to all those who pre-ordered the game. There is no activation thing or something... the username and password of the forum are stored in the system, so when it's time to download a new payed version or upgrade, you will have access to it without paying again. The first payed version will not be available till a few months, so for now it's still free download.

Cheers :)

... the username and password of the forum are stored in the system, so when it's time to download a new payed version or upgrade, you will have access to it without paying again.

What happens if somebody changes their password between now and Release?

On the 13th I donated $7 and I only received the thank you for donating email. Never received any sort of confirmation. Would it be possible to message an admin or email one with my transaction # from paypal to get this sorted?

**EDIT**

Just received my confirmation email :3

What happens if somebody changes their password between now and Release?

You don't have to worry about that... you can change your username or password as many times as you want.

We keep tracking all changes in order to recognize who have preordered the game ;)

Cheers

I submitted a payment recently of 25$ on the 14th, but did not receive either a confirmation e-mail, nor a pre-order mail account.

Here is the details of the payment:

Total: 25$, from paypal

I believe I found out what the problem might be, you see I donated 3 times, each of the donations were on separate days, in this picture you can see each day I donated has 2 emails, a paypal receipt email and the confirmation email, however on the 15th which I donated $5.00 there is only the paypal receipt but no confirmation email. Im guessing this might have caused the delay?

kerbalu.jpg

No rush or anything guys, keep up the great work, I will donate a few bucks here and there every now and then :)

EDIT: Got the email :P Thanks guys!