Having trouble with MechJeb

Micco

I'm a really new member of the community and I've run into a small snag with MechJeb.

When i start the simulation, i'm no longer allowed to use the unmanned capsules and i can't seem to get any of the mechjeb modules to work. They DO show up, but they show up in the Command & Control tab but appear to be greyed out. I can't drag and drop them into the build screen, so they are effectively useless to me.

Any idea what i did wrong with the install to cause this catastrophe?

All help is appreciated.

Make sure the MuMech.dll is in the Plugins folder. Make sure the game has write access to the KSP folder and subfolders. Make sure you've put the MJ part folders in the Parts folder.

Also, make sure some other mod hasn't over written the MuMech.dll with an older version.

Cheers!

Capt'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

Capt'n Skunky,

Thanks so much for the quick reply. That actually did the trick, along with your recommendation that i finally found elsewhere on the forum to move the KSP directory out from the Program Files in the C:\ drive.

It looks like i have it sorted now.

I really appreciate the help.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.