FASA launch towers graphics glitch

Kevin Kyle

Im doing the Realism Overhaul thing. I have FASA and FASA Launchclampscontinued installed. The issue I have is that on the TT-06 launch tower, the base of the tower is halfway up the lower part of the tower. It looks like it could hit the rocket possibly. Its not on the ground like it should be. Does anyone else see that happening? I used ckan to do the install. It looks correct in Nathan Kell's RO tutorials. Any ideas as to what the problem might be?

I'm not entirely sure, I believe you don't need the extra 'FASA launchclamps continued' mod, if you already have the full FASA mod installed, maybe they do weird things to each other, but I might be wrong^^

If you mean tweakscale, no I havent even used that as far as I know. If you mean moving it up and down like normal adjusting rocket height from surface, ya, I done that. I suppose that maybe by just installing tweakscale it somehow caused an issue. Im not sure I even need tweakscale.

Ya, I wondered if the 2 Fasa's might somehow cause a problem. I guess the only way to know is to remove them tweakscale and launch clamps continued one at a time and see if it helps. I seen where it was mentioned that tweakscale might be causing problems in a different thread.

I will try that as soon as the Nascar America vid shoot is over. I will be driving my simcar (65) for a vid shoot. <----------Shameless plug :) I drive for all of the iRacing vid shoots for Nascar America. Most of them are live but today we are taping the segment for another day.

I did a complete re-install and I excluded several things but the problem with the launch tower remains. Its the TT06 launch tower. Guess I wont be using that one on tall rockets. But it worked for Nathan in his video. I hate when I cant figure out what is causing problems. Maybe someone will know the answer.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.