Screaming through the Cosmos - Goodbye for now

NotAgain

On 7/7/2018 at 10:52 AM, NotAgain said:

I'm going to be cycling around Europe until mid-October

Good luck and have fun on your cycling tour. It sounds like a pretty epic project. If your journey takes you anywhere near Toulouse, drop me a PM and I'll be your lead out guy for the stage finish. Or buy you a coffee. Or something.

Edited by UnusualAttitude

• 3 months later...

Good morning, evening or whatever, everyone.

I am overjoyed to announce the imminent return of this thread!

I'm going to slowly start getting back into the swing of it while I try to repair my gamedata folder, and solve a bug that's stopping me from recovering a craft with a Kerbal in it.

If anyone's seen this bug before, it would be fantastic if you can give me some pointers as to how to deal with it.

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, I'm sorry about this, but I can't continue this thread. The bug I described is continuing to mess with my save, and so I'm starting again, this time with more knowlege, a more up-to-date version of KSP and better ideas of what kind of mess this is.

All the Kerbals will be copied across, even including Bob, who died in a horrible Kraken attack/re-entry accident on Lonetrek 17, and I'll be taking suggestions for the new thread's name as of now.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.