How you doing?

Vorlitra

im alive and thats questionable. 

howabout you dont ask me stupid questions and i wont oughtright lie to you. 

1 hour ago, TheSaint said:

Well, I had outpatient surgery on Tuesday, but I'm back at work today and doing fine. Thanks for asking!

i had a tooth out yesterday. unfortunately that was not the worst part of my day. 

Edited by Nuke

Good, nothing interesting. Tomorrow school starts at 10AM, and i will have an anxiety rush when i sit behind a girl i like during Biology class for 80 minutes. I only have 2 hours of school classes in total, and 3 hours of freetime, at school.

2 hours ago, Nuke said:

i had a tooth out yesterday. unfortunately that was not the worst part of my day. 

I have to have multiple teeth surgically removed/modified today (crowns, fillings, extractions, etc.), with the dentist giving me barely any anesthetics so that it is cheaper. 

But since that is an excuse to go to Taco Bell, I am having a pretty good day.

3 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

For three days I've been on the edge of getting a cold, which won't either get worse or get better. :mad:

Also, my bathroom has been half-disassembled for a full month while plumbers do a repipe on my apartment building. :mad:

Are you sure it's a cold, and not a reaction to construction dust?  I fear those two are related!

I've been pretty good.  Slowly teaching myself PHP/SQL.  Learning new stuff every day!

16 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

For three days I've been on the edge of getting a cold, which won't either get worse or get better. :mad:

Hey, i also have a Semi-cold. Very annoying.

SIKE! Said school, YOU GUNNA HAVE AN ANXIETY RUSH FOR 120 MINUTES PAL, HERE IS YA CRUSH HAVE FUN!

21 hours ago, JK_Kerbineer said:

I have to have multiple teeth surgically removed/modified today (crowns, fillings, extractions, etc.), with the dentist giving me barely any anesthetics so that it is cheaper. 

But since that is an excuse to go to Taco Bell, I am having a pretty good day.

they want to pull 10 others, but they dont have an opening till the middle of december. 

also taco bell, how do you keep it down? you can make superior mexican food at home. 

Edited by Nuke

22 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

For three days I've been on the edge of getting a cold, which won't either get worse or get better.

Aye. There is something going around. I've been in this state for 3 weeks now. Just figured I'd give you a heads-up on that.

I had a math test I got 96% on

tomorrow I am going to a very good university for a tour. I am going to try to get accepted to it

EDIT: it was good. Learned a lot about the university. Am now incentivized to try to raise my marks in high school so I can go here

Edited by Findthepin1

So today i have to go to the scout..s or ing? (I no good grammar), to the boy Scouts or something. Its not fun anymore. I don't see the fun in playing the same games, and doing the same things over and over again. Its bland. Right now im waiting for my bicycle lights to arrive so i can go back home without getting in a car accident. If that does not arrive in half an hour, then im not going. Today is a not-so-fun day for me. Oh well, its not the worst that can happend....

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎02 at 8:29 PM, NSEP said:

and i will have an anxiety rush when i sit behind a girl i like during Biology class for 80 minutes.

You get anxious when you sit behind her?

I get nervous when I'm in front lol :D

1 minute ago, Earthlinger said:

You get anxious when you sit behind her?

I get nervous when I'm in front lol :D

Yes, i do. Sometimes i see them talking ABOUT me, wich makes me sad, because i have been waited for months them to talk TO me, maybe i should talk to THEM, one day. Lol

1 minute ago, Earthlinger said:

Just act casual :)

Oh hi there Ma'am, how are you doing!? Nice shirt you are wearing! Did you know that im working on turning my microwave into a nuclear reactor that might make the entire country inhabitable?

4 minutes ago, NSEP said:

Oh hi there Ma'am, how are you doing!? Nice shirt you are wearing! Did you know that im working on turning my microwave into a nuclear reactor that might make the entire country inhabitable?

Too casual

You must talk about rearranging the subatomic particles of elements in order to form new elements. Simple fusion or fission is not impressive enough :P

4 minutes ago, Earthlinger said:

Too casual

You must talk about rearranging the subatomic particles of elements in order to form new elements. Simple fusion or fission is not impressive enough :P

Did you know i can turn Hydrogen into Uranium with my bare hands? Flexing my muscles was just not enough for me so thats my new hobby. Also, there are more stars in the universe then there are Atoms in the universe.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.