List of unconfirmed easter eggs/cool bugs

DAL59

Have all the Easter eggs really been found?  Help by continuing the search!

• The Devs have hinted that the magic asteroids(the ones with glowing textures) have a special feature.  What is it?
  • Is there a second SSTV signal at 10,000 petameters?  
  • Is it true that when you are on EVA in the same orbit of Ike where the magic boulder used to be, Wherner appears?
  • Are there any anomalies in the underwater smilie face on Kerbin?
  •  What is this?(most interesting one here!)
  • How to you pass through a rift to the center of kerbin?

• 1 year later...

Its been a year, the submarine kerbin rift bug has been recreated and confirmed.  However, the SSTV, the secret property of the boulders, and the appearance of Wherner in outer space remain unexplained.  

3 hours ago, DAL59 said:

Its been a year, the submarine kerbin rift bug has been recreated and confirmed.  However, the SSTV, the secret property of the boulders, and the appearance of Wherner in outer space remain unexplained.  

All of the above remain unconfirmed.

14 minutes ago, The Dunatian said:

I've never seen that. Where did Squad say that?

It was quite a while ago, in a thread about the magic boulder after it was removed from it's normal position and added as a small percentage chance for any asteroid to spawn as.

One of the Squad team members came in and basically expressed surprise that no one had ever figured out the true secret properties of the magic boulder.

Anyone else able to find the actual thread? @DAL59 you seem to remember this as well, any ideas?

Edited by Rocket In My Pocket

6 minutes ago, Rocket In My Pocket said:

One of the Squad team members came in and basically expressed surprise that no one had ever figured out the true secret properties of the magic boulder.

If such a property existed, I would be extremely surprised if no one had ever figured out what it was given the length of time since it was added. Sounds like a prank or a stunt to generate interest.

22 minutes ago, The Dunatian said:

If such a property existed, I would be extremely surprised if no one had ever figured out what it was given the length of time since it was added. Sounds like a prank or a stunt to generate interest.

Nope, no one has ever figured it out, and he seemed pretty serious.

Edited by Rocket In My Pocket

1 hour ago, The Dunatian said:
5 hours ago, DAL59 said:

All of the above remain unconfirmed.

All of the above remain untrue.

Except maybe the boulder thing but I'll remain skeptical until something is actually found.

On 11/2/2017 at 7:06 PM, DAL59 said:

Is there a second SSTV signal at 10,000 petameters?  

Ok but on wich planet?

The Devs have hinted that the magic asteroids(the ones with glowing textures) have a special feature.  What is it?

My anomaly scanners hints me that ike has something to do....

What is this?(most interesting one here!)

Could be a mod...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.