Whats the best way to create a stable large wingspan

Ive been trying to chain up those square lift surfaces but for some reason my spaceplane tends to drift left when on takeoff

so I was wondering if you guys could share any tips for creating large wings so I can host 4 to 3 engines on each side

thanks

Can you show us a picture of the plane?

I find even the smallest planes will have a bit of drift one way or the other during takeoff. Mine normally go right first. Quick bursts to the rudder is normally enough to keep them on the runway though. The easiest way to stabalise a wing itself is with struts. Run the strut from the wing up to the top of your rudder with symetry on. If you have a double or triple tail, you'll need to brace your rudders together (struts show through tail fins, so its easy to get them in the right spot). This will help keep your wings from flexing, which can cause them to impact during landings, as well as reduce your lift and ability to turn.

Well there's your problem.

Your trying to create a spaceplane, not only the size of the SPH, but that uses the rocket engines.

Try going for the mk 2 cockpit, and just start with much smaller spaceplanes. Oh, and use the TurboJet engines. They are *EXTREMELY* efficient when you are in the atmosphere. If you go too high, though, the engines choke out, and will produce no thrust, but consume fuel.

Oh, and tail fins. There is a wing designed just for that. Also, if you have problems controlling the plane, try pointed your wings slightly upwards. That helps with stability.