KSP HORIZON - A Kerbal Space Program Series

sandroxil

1HwWfqJ.jpg

"If there is a limit in the universe, we will continue climbing until reaching it" (Jebediah Kerman)

KSP HORIZON is a series about space exploration, based on the Kerbal Space Program. 

The KSP kerbonauts, under the command of Jebediah Kerman, will seek new horizons while exploring the Kerbol system.

SEASON 1 - LEARNING TO FLY

KSP Horizon - Episode 1 - Flight test: In the first episode of KSP Horizon, Jebediah and his brother Aaron start up the Kerbal Space Center, and begin the tests with airplanes, as they prepare to go into space.

KSP Horizon - Episode 2 - Date under the sky: The tests with planes continue, and the first suborbital launches are made, at the same time that a love story begins.

KSP Horizon - Episode 3 - She's special: The KSC decides to place a communications station on top of the western mountains. Jeb is in charge of taking it to the place.

KSP Horizon - Episode 4 - Flying without SAS: It's time to establish a communication satellites network around Kerbin: the KSAT network. While the SAT-K satellites are being launched, Val is secretly sent to an important mission.

KSP Horizon - Episode 5 - Purifying fire: In the research center, Halberry makes an important discovery, while Jeb finally faces the GPK.

KSP Horizon - Episode 6 - Orbiter 1: While the KSC is working on the deployment of a new communications station in the south of Nora, an unexpected event could cause the end of the space program.

KSP Horizon - Episode 7 - Nortika: The Halberry Signal will guide Jeb towards a great discovery.

KSP Horizon - Episode 8 - The Pyramids: A discovery made by Bob will cause Jeb to send an expedition to the Antika desert.

KSP Horizon - Episode 9 - Start Up: It seems that there is a connection between the artifact found by Jeb in Nortika and Antika's pyramids, so Jeb joins the expedition in the desert to discover what secret the Great Pyramid hides.

Coming soon: Episode 10 - The First Kerbonaut

Coming soon: SEASON 2

Edited by sandroxil

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Love them, when is the next episode?

Thank you.

Mi idea is publishing one episode every month, but may be I will add the next one in a couple of weeks, because the third episode is ready yet.
I don't want to put it inmediately, because is better don't have to wait too much until the next one (4th)

See you in space.

Really I have no idea. I was playing KSP and recording some videos, and after I decided to make the series. So I had to prepare some scenes, record more videos, and I have been playing at the same time, so I don't know how long I was making the videos and how long I have been just playing. 

And sometimes I can be two days working on the series in the afternoon, and after I forget it for a couple of weeks, because I have no time for KSP...

Originally I made the videos in spanish (I'm from Spain), and I published about one video each month. I made 9 episodes,  then I decided to make it in english too. So now I'm translating the subtitles to english. I think I have 3 or 4 episodes ready in english. May be I will publish them faster than the spanish ones, because the work is nearly finished.

I have hidden the videos in spanish to avoid spoilers, and I will show them again when I show the episodes in english.

At the end, I will launch the last episode in english and spanish at the same time.

But trying to answer your question... I have made some episodes in 2 or 3 days, and others in one month or more, because it depends of the time I have to play KSP. (The work, the home tasks, the family...) And I have no idea about how many hours I expended in making KSP Horizon. Sorry. But I thing I never have played KSP enough. I love this game

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 3 already available - She is special.

We need a communications station on the highest peak of the mountains west of the KSC.

How could we take it there?

Logical solution: take the pieces to the area and build it there.

"Kerbal" solution: Let's build a monster capable of flying and falling at the precise point.

(Gene): Hey Jeb ... Bob and Bill have come up with a way to take the communications station to the mountains, but you're going to have to pilot the ingenuity they have designed. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

EPISODE 4 - FLYING WITHOUT S.A.S.

It's time to establish a communication satellites network around Kerbin: the KSAT network. While the SAT-K satellites are being launched, Val is secretly sent to an important mission.

I hope you like it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/4/2017 at 7:03 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

Love them, when is the next episode?

I'm uploading the episode 9. In a few days I will upload the last espisode.

I'd like to thank you for your mods. I have used somo of them in KSP Horizon, and I apologize for not include the author's names in the credits. I just put the mod names.

I think it's a graet mistake, but in the future videos (second season) I will include the mod name and its author in the credits.

Thanks again for your work.

And thanks to all the modders that improve the experience of playing KSP with their work.

See you in space...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.