KSPI Extended missing parts

I always kept on reinstalling 1.16.1, it kept on having missing fuel tanks.

I then figured out that I needed interstellar fuel switch, but on the loading screen, it says I have an outdated version of ksp and I need to update it, but the main menu screen says it is version 1.3.1 on the bottom right corner.

I presume you are installing manually not from CKAN. In which case the only thing i can help you with is telling you what CKAN considers as its dependencies.

• Community Resource Pack
  • Interstellar Fuel Switch Core (which isn't Interstellar Fuel Switch itself but the mod should come bundled with it)
  • TweakScale -> which depends on Module Manager
  • Community Tech Tree (probably optional)
  • Universal Storage (probably optional as well)

I would guess the download from the original forum thread bundles all the dependencies other than TweakScale which you have to install manually as well, as mentioned by the mod author. 

After checking if everything is in place doesn't help, i would advise installing the mod via CKAN which i had no issues with so far.

2 hours ago, JEB'S DESTINY said:

CKAN seems very confusing. All I see are these weird pictures and descriptions to download.

It shouldn't be though. Just browse around the github page and you will get the hang of it.

In any case, here you can find on top the latest release of the program v1.22.6 "Guiana". You can find the program if you scroll down to the Donwloads section where you should find the ckan.exeDownload it run it and find the mod you seek.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.