Konnel Defence Industries V1.0 [1 9 9 0 s][>1.x.x][BDAc][Beta Soon TM]

/not/pol/

Spread.png

Non Issues (1)

- The Mk81 just plain out sucked IRL, so it sucks in game, only carry if you need a bomb as small as a kerbal.

Known Issues (2)

- M151 AT Rockets do no damage to any parts. possible BDA Bug as even using the stock BDA Rockets CFG Yields no damage.

- Minor Shader issues on most weapons when highlighted, Turn off Part highlighting when hovering the mouse over them or Ignore.

Dependencies (1)

- BahamutoD Armory continued

Download Pre-Revival 1.x.x: https://spacedock.info/mod/1581/Non Politically Motivated Salvaged Parts

Tested working up to : 1.9.1

License - Configs are GNU/GPLv3, Models/textures All rights reserved

Edited by /not/pol/
OP Being reconstructed.

On 11/7/2017 at 10:42 PM, shdwlrd said:

Any plans to do any other WW2 era Luftwaffe planes?

Right now im stuck on the Ju87 and related bits, after i get the SCXXXX Bomb series done then i'l potentially do some others, although the 109 and Fw190 seem to be covered in other mods.

On 11/8/2017 at 11:33 AM, SpaceMouse said:

"Non Politically Motivated Salvaged Parts"

I wasn't aware components made of metal and other compounds could HAVE a bias. :D 

it was a play on my username :)

11 minutes ago, /not/pol/ said:

Right now im stuck on the Ju87 and related bits, after i get the SCXXXX Bomb series done then i'l potentially do some others, although the 109 and Fw190 seem to be covered in other mods.

Ok, I was wondering if you were going to continue the fighter/bomber theme? Maybe some of the Luftwaffe secret advanced aircraft?

On 11/15/2017 at 11:01 PM, shdwlrd said:

Ok, I was wondering if you were going to continue the fighter/bomber theme? Maybe some of the Luftwaffe secret advanced aircraft?

Maybe, i have some plans in store for the Heinkel He 111 potentially. currently working on an Italian aircraft.

673hshd.png

Edited by /not/pol/

23 minutes ago, /not/pol/ said:

Potentially, i have some plans in store for the Heinkel He 111 potentially. currently working on an Italian aircraft.

673hshd.png

Macchi MC200? (Thank bing for the guess. I know very little about the Italian airforce.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Some content had to be removed. It was both an off-topic rant, and against the rules: 

2.2g Use of vulgarity, profanity, parts thereof (S***) and any technique that bypasses the language filter to post vulgar or profane content;

Just to add on to what @monstah has already pointed out:

• No politics, please.
  • No off-topic rants about how much you hate something about the forum rules, or the way we apply them.  It's off-topic and inappropriate.

If you have a general concern about forum rules, you're welcome to spin up your own thread in Kerbal Network to ask about it.

If you have a particular disagreement with moderator action (i.e. how we apply the rules, or what we did or didn't do in a given situation), then that's not appropriate for public discussion (see rule 3.3).  You're welcome to ask us about it, express an opinion, criticize, etc. ... but please do so privately to the moderator staff, not in open discussion.

Thank you for your understanding.

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/11/2018 at 2:57 PM, monstah said:

Some content had to be removed. It was both an off-topic rant, and against the rules: 

2.2g Use of vulgarity, profanity, parts thereof (S***) and any technique that bypasses the language filter to post vulgar or profane content;

Oh what happened here? i've been offline for a few months.

On 11/30/2017 at 9:10 AM, TedwinKnockman66 said:

Blender are you using?

Yep!

Also i realize its been a pretty long time since i've updated this, and i most likely should, i've fallen into one of those ruts where KSP just stops being fun, i guess 1500 hours of the same-old-same-old gets to ya :3

Anyways - WIP Projects.

K0Y63Hp.png

mVv3phM.png

Edited by /not/pol/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update V0.2

New parts

+GBU-12 LGB

+AIM54C Pheonix (Thanks to Spanner for helping with debug)

+Konnel 52 Bomber cockpit, WIP IVA(Requires ASET to be semi usable for anything but looking pretty)

Screenshots

Spoiler

Desktop_Screenshot_2018.03.24_-_14.57.59

Desktop_Screenshot_2018.03.25_-_14.45.42

Desktop_Screenshot_2018.03.19_-_14.43.07

As for the current parts, i lost the Unity file and will most likely switch the focus of this mod over to more modern weapons and supporting parts.

On 3/20/2018 at 2:42 PM, Sebastiaz said:

May I suggest a Size 2 bomb bay from the S-3 Viking? ^^

Image result for s-3 viking bomb bay

Might actually get working on that now that i've got something out there and im working on this again. 2.25 Meter?

Edited by /not/pol/

11 hours ago, /not/pol/ said:

Update V0.2

New parts

+GBU-12 LGB

+AIM54C Pheonix (Thanks to Spanner for helping with debug)

+Konnel 52 Bomber cockpit, WIP IVA(Requires ASET to be semi usable for anything but looking pretty)

Screenshots

Reveal hidden contents

Desktop_Screenshot_2018.03.24_-_14.57.59

Desktop_Screenshot_2018.03.25_-_14.45.42

Desktop_Screenshot_2018.03.19_-_14.43.07

As for the current parts, i lost the Unity file and will most likely switch the focus of this mod over to more modern weapons and supporting parts.

Might actually get working on that now that i've got something out there and im working on this again. 2.25 Meter?

Yeah, no idea what those parts were called. ^^

Also! Another recommendation, this isn't modern, but I've never seen anyone do it, why not do some bomber cockpits for 2.25 meters, like the B-17, the B-25, and such! :D

PS. The Firespitter parts are aging a bit, so the B-17 cockpit that comes with it isn't the best. ^

PPS. I have quite a few part ideas if you want them! Most are slightly WW2 ideas, but I haven't seen them being used before.

Edited by Sebastiaz

1 minute ago, Sebastiaz said:

Yeah, no idea what those parts were called. ^^

Also! Another recommendation, this isn't modern, but I've never seen anyone do it, why not do some bomber cockpits for 2.25 meters, like the B-17, the B-25, and such! :D

The Firespitter parts are aging a bit, so the B-17 cockpit that comes with it isn't the best. ^

Dont see why not, might take a metric ton of time but i could have something ironed out by V0.4

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.