Konnel Defence Industries V1.0 [1 9 9 0 s][>1.x.x][BDAc][Beta Soon TM]

/not/pol/

• 5 months later...

Odd, wonder what broke it, You should be on KSP ver 1.9.1 as 1.12 is incompatible with BDA, Please make sure all dependencies are Installed.

Bringing this up to speed, Man i have a habit of turning up no where for a while, sorry about that, switched industries recently and work has been killer.

this is still getting touched on when i have time, new Cockpit in the works while i mourn the loss of my A6 and E2C models still.. And some B52 finish ups.

werk.png

K52.png

Edited by /not/pol/

More Updates, A-10 Cockpit nearing completion, K52 is awaiting prop-out.

FC10.png

FC102.png

Now for the question, MoarDV Avionics, Or Good old fashioned RPM? Not sure which of either to use, i know RPM like the back of my hand but MAS offers streamlined production and much more advanced feature sets.

• 4 months later...

im still here, i still play KSP as i have for nearing 8 years now, i have been swamped with my career as a Refrigeration technician for the past several months and it has been precluding me from having the energy to persue my hobbies such as 3D Graphical artistry and Modding, i will return to this soon:tm:.

On 3/14/2022 at 11:31 AM, doctorbai said:

Wow, I'm very glad to see you back. You're really a genius. I like this mod very much. I can't wait for the next update. I look forward to more cockpits. Love you

Thank you! i appreciate that someone out there is still following this.

Taking steps to get setup with this again, a large drawback was the tragic loss of my M2HB Model literally the day of completion before import. as it was the basis for the new tanker parts line. so im beginning to rebuild that model from scratch while getting a proper dev enviroment setup again.

Spoiler

have a teaser

untitled.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.