Konnel Defence Industries V1.0 [1 9 9 0 s][>1.x.x][BDAc][Beta Soon TM]

/not/pol/

3 hours ago, theonegalen said:

just so you know, there's an issue with the B-52 cockpit internal. The model points to the wrong place, which prevents it from loading. By the way, your new props are gorgeous. Plan on making any more?

Ill check the cfg, As for props, yes plenty more, getting prepped for V0.3 in a few days/hours. On the docket right now is 3 new turrets, a new prop and a couple of Cfg tweaks to some weapons to make them perform correctly.

Edit - Yep the file path was pointing to a renamed folder after i cleaned everything up and made it *ahem* Appropriate for public release

Edited by /not/pol/

Update V0.3

+M2HB Advanced Turret - Has a Targeting pod on turret for aiming, click the Turret button on the TGP Display and select the turret you want to aim incase you didnt know already. i've only recently figured this out myself and its why i made this turret.

+Truck Turret - .50Cal mounted on a rotating ring, standard 1x1 panel size, perfect for vehicles

+M2HB Twin mount - Good for naval vessels

+New props - G Meter - Self explanatory. ACES II Ejection seat with animated handles, Working Eject arm and ejection function.

- Tweaked GBU-12 Guidance

- Fixed Konnel 52 IVA, Its very sparse and only good for seeing the kerbals right now until i get some more editing in, Get ASET For basic targeting functionality

- Switched designation to 1.x.x since its just a parts mod, just keep your dependencies up to date

As usual download on spacedock, check OP for link, Should be up in a little while. Check the changelogs tab to verify before downloading.

Eye candy as required:(Links broken due to Postimg switching from .org to .cc for their CDN)

Spoiler

88383.png

167288843.png

626237237.png

6q23772828428.png

7334838.png

Edited by /not/pol/

Update V0.4
- Minor bugfixes to GBU Guidance and Turret ranges, brought them off 6.5 Kilometers since that was effin ludicrous

-Fixed .50 Twin mount

#Note for the GBU's / You have to keep the TGP Gimbal's line of sight on your target for the bomb to track. just keep it off Gimble limits and hold a pylon turn and it will track. these things are powerful as hell too.

Spoiler

Edited by /not/pol/

On 2/11/2018 at 7:54 AM, /not/pol/ said:

Yep!

Also i realize its been a pretty long time since i've updated this, and i most likely should, i've fallen into one of those ruts where KSP just stops being fun, i guess 1500 hours of the same-old-same-old gets to ya :3

Anyways - WIP Projects.

K0Y63Hp.png

mVv3phM.png

I am highly looking forward to this aspect of the mod for the game. It will certainly be a must-have for some F-14 Tomcat fans who want to recreate and fly the jet in a more kerbalish, yet replica way.

On 4/7/2018 at 10:49 PM, Avedis said:

I am highly looking forward to this aspect of the mod for the game. It will certainly be a must-have for some F-14 Tomcat fans who want to recreate and fly the jet in a more kerbalish, yet replica way.

im going to be doing a different take on the F14, Instead of what i posted there i'll be dicing it into seperate components and reworking it to fit a more stock aesthetic and to work with stock wingboards. Once i figure out the pain in the dick that is Infernal Robotics then i should have something to show, but for now its on the backburner of parts that i've got no idea what to do with.

13 hours ago, XOC2008 said:

What about an F-4E Phantom II cockpit? :D

Maybe.

On 4/1/2018 at 8:56 PM, Nyarlathotep- said:

I installed the mod only to find that the K52 cockpit was completely black.

Hm? Check and make sure its installed correctly, and failing that try uninstalling texture management mods, Or just try a simple rerun. the current version works fine on my Stock install of 1.4.1 and 1.3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

>posts a message saying soonTM

>proceeds to dissapear for a month

Well. damn. time to get back to work i guess

WITH A NEW UPDATE

V0.5

+GBU31-V3(B) Bunker buster

+AGM-65G IR Maverick. double the power of the Standard AGM-65E That comes with BDAc

+New props. Not important until i separate the props into their own folder, better to log it though.

+GBU-16 LGB

+Heli turret Reintroduced with new model

+Some others that i cant remember

-9M33 In development

-ZSU-23-4 Shilka turret delayed pending Animation issues

-Fix coming soon for Missile smoke

-APKWS Rockets delayed pending Numerous errors

-Props demonstrator pending

-Moved Truck BMG Pivot

-F-14 parts Delayed indefinitely

Update is being packaged, will be posted soon.

Edited by /not/pol/

13 hours ago, theonegalen said:

RRYrMv8.gif

- New Props not included in release

I've got to get them separated out, Unity directories updated. etc. then they will be included in the release, as'well as in a separate mod download linked in the OP. Unfortunately, i'm not sure when i will have time to do it due to certain IRL Circumstances that are going to take up most of my time for the foreseeable future. I'll be PM'ing you with the props you had requested soon sans Configs due to time constraints and putting this mod on Hiatus.

18 hours ago, /not/pol/ said:

- New Props not included in release

I've got to get them separated out, Unity directories updated. etc. then they will be included in the release, as'well as in a separate mod download linked in the OP. Unfortunately, i'm not sure when i will have time to do it due to certain IRL Circumstances that are going to take up most of my time for the foreseeable future. I'll be PM'ing you with the props you had requested soon sans Configs due to time constraints and putting this mod on Hiatus.

Thanks. I'm sorry to hear real life is being a pain and hope you're well.

• 5 months later...

Now that I know this fella is back up! How about some more part recommendations!

How about: 

• F-86 cockpit
  • MiG-15/17 cockpit
  • V-1 Flying Bomb engine
  • Tank turrets like the T-64B or a Challenger 2 Turret
  • F-18 Single seat cockpit
  • Eurofighter cockpit
  • F-15 cockpit
  • Some WW2 era aircraft turrets/guns, like ball turrets, side mounted turrets and the lot.

Can't wait to see what happens!

On 10/21/2018 at 3:49 AM, Sebastiaz said:

Now that I know this fella is back up! How about some more part recommendations!

How about: 

• F-86 cockpit
  • MiG-15/17 cockpit
  • V-1 Flying Bomb engine
  • Tank turrets like the T-64B or a Challenger 2 Turret
  • F-18 Single seat cockpit
  • Eurofighter cockpit
  • F-15 cockpit
  • Some WW2 era aircraft turrets/guns, like ball turrets, side mounted turrets and the lot.

Can't wait to see what happens!

Wew, lots-o suggestions,

Airplane plus has an F-18 Single cockpit but its a dual seater IVA, so i might make an IVA mod with an MM patch for 2 versions of the part, Eurofighter is definitely on my shortlist, F-15 Also. Tank turrets are a whole new ballgame to me so those might take some time, V-1 iirc uses a proper rocket engine and plumes are not my forte but i might have something instore for it, the Mig-19P Farmer is on my shortlist right now but i can take a look at the 15/17 also. the F86 is currently not on my list but if i go after a 15/17 then i'll bring it in also.

Also

REMOVE RADAR

REMOVE SUBMARINE

76262762.png

Christ i feel like i work for Heatblur with all of this [Snip] teasing...

Edited by James Kerman
redacted by a moderator

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.