[1.12.x] Eva Follower

linuxgurugamer

EXC 19:12:15.477] FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'EvaFuel, Version=1.6.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
    Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for MSD.EvaFollower.SelectEVAFuelType
[EXC 19:12:15.478] FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'EvaFuel, Version=1.6.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
    Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for MSD.EvaFollower.SelectEVAFuelType
[EXC 19:12:15.481] FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'EvaFuel, Version=1.6.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
[EXC 19:12:15.482] FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'EvaFuel, Version=1.6.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.

this is the log spam im getting with eva follower. 

is there an eva fuel mod requirement? 

Edited by COL.R.Neville

• 9 months later...

Just downloaded and installed version 1.1.0.7 from ckan (and later spacedock.info and github) and I get this error message: xwUnshx.jpg

Also chrome gave me a virus warning when downloading it from github but not from spacedock.info.

Oh, it's a case sensitivity issue, I'll get it updated

You can ignore it 

Nothing I can do about chrome reporting it as a virus

New release, 1.1.0.8

• Fixed wrong case on path for the install checker
Edited by linuxgurugamer

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi @linuxgurugamer, first of all thanks for maintaining yet another amazing mod!

I've installed the latest version of EVA Follower (first from CKAN, later from the github link) and it's not working with me :(. My game is updated to 1.8.1.

Kerbals are not respond to click commands, I can't select them/they don't show the circle around them, and the buttons (Wait, Run, Add Waypoint) on the Kerbal GUI don't do anything. I'm also getting the pink square error as soon as I launch a manned vehicle (it only comes up with this mod :().

I'll be happy to share more logs and info if you want. My latest log is available here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/afav6p3h6sh3rho/KSP.log?dl=0

Cheers and thanks once again :)

Edited by SPEKTRE
changed the text to improve cohesion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi @linuxgurugamer, is it possible that the same solution for the error in Vertical Velocity Controller mod be applicable to Eva Follower?

On 1/19/2020 at 3:56 AM, Warmachine said:

I did a bit of digging after experiencing the same issue tonight, and I can confirm this is the case. A change was made to line 66 of "RCSLandAidModule.cs" for Horizonal Velocity Controller adding (what appears to be) support for legacy shaders. Implementing the same fix on line 310 of TWR1.cs should resolve the issue. According to the github commits, that was the only significant change to HVC when @linuxgurugamer fixed HVC.

This is of course just the analysis of someone with experience reading logs and interpreting code from other games. Feel free to explain how wrong I am!

Cheers!

1 hour ago, SPEKTRE said:

Hi @linuxgurugamer, is it possible that the same solution for the error in Vertical Velocity Controller mod be applicable to Eva Follower?

Cheers!

Quite possible, I'll look into it

Edit:  Confirmed, I'll get an update out this evening

Edited by linuxgurugamer

• 3 months later...
On 5/14/2020 at 9:07 PM, Wilds said:

Getting NKuYbvm.jpg whenever I right click on a kerbal and click on a command on 1.8.1. I did say yes to check for updates on launch.

First, make sure you are running the latest version (see the post right above yours)

If that doesn't help, then post a log file

• 1 month later...

New release, 1.1.1.6

• Added new EVA models
    • maleEVA
    • femaleEVA
    • kerbalEVA_RD_Exp
    • kerbalEVA_female_Exp
    • kerbalEVA_RD_Future
    • kerbalEVA_female_Future

New release, 1.1.1.7

• Thanks to github user @lampeh for this:
    • Fixed duplicated selectMouseButton, added selectKeyButton
Edited by linuxgurugamer

4 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

New release, 1.1.1.6

• Added new EVA models
    • maleEVA
    • femaleEVA
    • kerbalEVA_RD_Exp
    • kerbalEVA_female_Exp
    • kerbalEVA_RD_Future
    • kerbalEVA_female_Future

New release, 1.1.1.7

• Thanks to github user @lampeh for this:
    • Fixed duplicated selectMouseButton, added selectKeyButton

Out of interest, was this mod not able to cope with the fancy additional Squad models, or are these new models for the mod?

Peace.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.