[1.3.1][1.3]Optional Atmospheres Revamped(OAR)

DeltaDizzy

Optional Atmospheres Revamped

'

Some people may not appreciate this, but I have a few ideas for this, and I didnt want @SamBelanger to kill OA. As of the time im writing this, the mod is exactly the Same as it used to be, but I am currently working on adding a help screen(for those users who need it), which shall remain until @Mrcarrot has finished on the KSPedia page. I hope I can begin to help this mods reputation improve.

Optional Atmospheres Revamped(OAR) is a mod that allows you to toggle the atmosphere of ANY Celestial Body. It has been tested in stock, but should work for modded planets too. Simply Select the planet or moon in the map or tracking station and press CTRL+A. It does not work on asteroids.

DOWNLOAD:

None at the moment, because I am ironing out a very crippling bug. In the meantime, use the Original OA's latest download.

https://github.com/SamBelanger/OptionalAtmospheres/releases

SOURCE

-Delta(I mean come on, that ending just screamed for a signature, dont you think?)

Edited by DeltaDizzy

3 minutes ago, The Cuttlefish Empire said:

@DeltaDizzy will the mod be using procedurally generated atmospheres, or something else?

I might be able to provide Scatterer/EVE configs if they're not procedural :)

The mod does not have procedural atmospheres, currently there's not even a release where they're technically optional. However, there is an idea of making atmos random.

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2017 at 10:08 AM, Benjamin Kerman said:

@DeltaDizzywhat is the problem you're having? 

well whatever it was, i think its fixed now

On 11/7/2017 at 8:29 PM, The Cuttlefish Empire said:

@DeltaDizzy will the mod be using procedurally generated atmospheres, or something else?

I might be able to provide Scatterer/EVE configs if they're not procedural :)

as soon as i get all the atmos done, then feel free to do so

On 11/10/2017 at 10:08 AM, Benjamin Kerman said:

@DeltaDizzywhat is the problem you're having? 

Ctrl+A was creating toolbar buttons and only disabling atmos for bodies with them and enabling for bodies without (e.g. Kerbin's atmo would only deactivate).

I know because I diagnosed the error.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.