Yes, YES, YES!!!

Chel

I have GREAT NEWS! Imgur was blocked by our IT department some time ago. But I just saw an Imgur-embedded gallery on a post, and went "Hang on, how am I seeing that if Imgur is blocked?". I then went to Imgur, and instead of the usual 'Access Denied to this website due to the following: innapropiate content', I got the main screen. Now to test it!

Can you see this image below?

pVHf8ey.jpg

And another one, to make sure it's working.

HF5sAhh.jpg

If you can see them, then tell me. If it works, I can now replace all my boring links to images through Google Photos and just embed the images in the post! Yippee! :D

You're having it better. The mobile operator here somehow blocks imgur. I've no idea why !

Just to confirm though, I can see them as I'm on wi-fi.

1. EMD GP locomotive, yellow UP livery

2. Staring black cat with green eyes and green background

3. A small grey forbidden sign

Edited by YNM

8 hours ago, YNM said:

You're having it better. The mobile operator here somehow blocks imgur. I've no idea why !

Just to confirm though, I can see them as I'm on wi-fi.

1. EMD GP locomotive, yellow UP livery

2. Staring black cat with green eyes and green background

3. A small grey forbidden sign

Ok. So embedding through Imgur works, but embedding through Google Photos doesn't. But as Imgur is blocked between 8:30 and 3:00 (school hours), I can only access it before or after that. So I'll now be able to post pictures in the afternoon when I'm at home, and that means more time to do it! 

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.