Greetings from Italy!

IlBuonAstaroth

Hi!
I'm an italian player who loves KSP pretty much. I think it's just one of the best games in it's category, and the community support is really awesome. The international community support i mean, the italian community is pretty dead. Anyway, i just wanted to introduce myself and, since i'm writing this, ask a couple of questions. Where can i post my questions about mods and compatibility? 
Well, see you around!

Greetings @IlBuonAstaroth and Benvenuto to the forums.
Generally compatibility for the KSP version you are using is listed before the mod in the addons subforum.  If you are talking about cross compatibility between various mods and are having problems then the mod thread or mod discussion threads are the best places to look for solutions.  Most mods have a list of compatible or recommended complimentary mods.  You could post right here for general advice. 

Hi again! I think i just broke my KSP. I have installed KSP 1.3.1 and my mods just don't work. Tried to search For updated mods, what i was looking for is a list of KSP 1.3.1 compatibile mods. I miss playing with OPT Legacy Parts and other parts mods (i use just them and KIS/KAS and Mechjeb. I'm more a builder than a pilot). Thanks for help!

I think we've all been there, mate.  When you get your next mod set the way you like it, copy the whole KSP folder out of steam to another location and play from there.  Your playing game will be immune from updates until your modset is available for the new version.

No problem about your English, paisano.  There is no real list (that I know of) - each topic in the addons subforum will post the KSP version it is for before its name.  If you see 1.3.x it means it should be compatible.

I just googled "kerbal mods [1.3.1]" and got a list and I'm seeing 1.3.1 mods in the add-ons subfroum. 

What mods were you looking for? Or what would you like different in your game.  KSP has many options.

Edited by James Kerman
Added another question

Hi again!
I always used mostly aeroplanes parts pack (OPT Legacy, OPT, some other i found back in the days on Curse). And Mechjeb/KIS/KAS, Kerbal Joint Reinforcer (i guess the correct name is this one). But since i updated, as i said, it seems i'm unable to have working mods. If you have any suggestion i'd be really thankful!