so i have installed the BDarmory mod i have got all the weapons and guns ect but i cant find the Weapon manager module which prevents me from firing my guns. missles and bombs are unaffected be this.

i'm using ksp version:

and BDArmory version: .0.3.0.0

i have here my gamedata log: https://imgur.com/a/G6ubb

i someone can help me fix this because i would like to play whit this mod and use the guns

• 1st the BDArmory is no longer in development but BDArmory Continued is
  • 2nd it's either a severely outdated version of the mod or your version number is incorrect since the oldest version i could find is v0.10.2.1 for KSP 1.1
  • 3rd what you linked is a screenshot of part of your GameData folder which is of no use in terms of helping you identifying the problem

First and foremost please read this:

i am using BD armory continued 

so thats isnt the problem i have installed it correctly 

and yes i already checked for that mod ect i know its not for the current ksp version 

i have looked around enough but could find help so i decided i would create this to see if i can fix it 

and if the screenshot dint help wel atleast i tryd 

i found it 

here is my output_log from today (9-11-2017):

Initialize engine version: 5.4.0p4 (b15b5ae035b7)
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 9.0c [igdumdim32.dll 20.19.15.4549]
    Renderer: Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500
    Vendor:   Intel
    VRAM:     2111 MB (via DXGI)
    Caps:     Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=1 INTZ=1 NULL=1 RESZ=1 SlowINTZ=0 ATOC=1
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Mono.Cecil.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Mono.Cecil.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\KSPAssets.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\KSPAssets.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\TDx.TDxInput.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\TDx.TDxInput.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\KSPTrackIR.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\KSPTrackIR.dll into Unity Child Domain
- Completed reload, in  0.165 seconds
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
<RI> Initializing input.
<RI> Input initialized.
desktop: 1920x1080 60Hz; virtual: 1920x1080 at 0,0
<RI> Initialized touch support.
UnloadTime: 18.216259 ms

10 minutes ago, Ratchet Hundreda said:

Nice! Unfortunately i will need the whole file not just a portion of it. It would be nice if you could upload it somewhere where i can snatch it from like google drive or dropbox etc..

give this link a try it should link it to the file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oExxnpsjFGk4J5IOEwVVlAMglT9C-rkp/view?usp=sharing

Everything seems in order to me. You appear to have the latest version and all of its proper dependencies. 

I do see some errors in your logs regarding the handling of some UI elements i don't know if it's related though. I can't help you much with that from this point.

You should forward your issue to the BDArmory Continued thread with a detailed explanation of the problem, the link to your output_log.txt you provided here and also as requested by he mod author a KSP.log file which you can find in your ...Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program folder.

Hope they can help with it.

Edited by Ratchet Hundreda

6 hours ago, creeperindustry said:

i'm using ksp version: 1.3.1 (i'm on steam so it should be latest version)

and i'm using BDArmoryC version v1.0.0 

------

ill read the post and see if i can find the output_log.txt

KSP.log please .... output log isn't needed at this point

You can find the KSP.log in the main KSP directory ... it is overwritten each time you start KSP so be sure the log you provide is from a game that your issue occurs in

Also, DO NOT copy/paste your log into the forum, use Dropbox or somew other similar file sharing service as it is difficult to have to sift through a forum post to find the culprit let alone the length of the log may very well prevent you from posting it in full as the forum software will not let you post more than a certain amount of characters

Anyways, provide me with your log and I will tell you how to fix your problem :)

EDIT: I just looked at your log ... Remove NextStarIndustries and you should be fine

Edited by DoctorDavinci

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.