["partially" solved] mouse over preview: thread vs notifications rss

WinkAllKerb''

i tend to think browsing notifications is a bit painfull when your following many people, a mouse over preview tooltip would be welcome like when mouse overing a thread title elswhere on the forum, either this either a tickbox within the profile option that allow to show notifications list with small preview, instead of just the person name with the [name] status update message.

btw this might be more followed to the forum software cie, if this is not already a forum software available option, totally dunno

just due to this i often skip reading everyone status update when i have away been for a little while because it force and clicking update one by one, and that a bit time consuming,  and make the whole thing  of following peop's a bit 1/2 pointless ergonomically, let's admit

thks for reading

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

• 2 months later...

bump because ... ::: ... :

and then come that moment where i logged with 90 notifications and do have to click tehm o n e b y o n e or skip ... so ...

no idea if it's handable within the foruml software actual gui or if it require a softawre provider request ... but well ... non-e r g o n o m i c s & QA at all as is ... (unrelated ksp prolly but still ...)

• 3 weeks later...

still it lack some ergonomics and intuivity ... why this overview isn't available per default when clicking on the status notification ? it's a tad bit weird you have to use your own profile to browse the notfications with a preview ...

the preview SHOULD be avaialbe per default when clicking the "bell" notifications button ... i maintain ... ergonomics/QA/intuitivities ... especially as the function exist a l r e a d y *grumpf* bis

kqTlphD.jpg

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.