[1.9.x] Textures Unlimited - PBR-Shader, Texture Set, and Model Loading API

Shadowmage

@Delay  Have you given any thoughts to releasing the texture sets that you have been working on?  (or have you already, and I've not noticed?)  I would be more than happy to include a link in the OP if/when the time comes.

I was doing some testing with KF the past few days, and though -- 'Gee, wouldn't it be nice if these stock parts I was using didn't look like mud?', and then though of the very nice looking previews you've been posting, and realized that I don't think I've seen any links anywhere...

4 minutes ago, Shadowmage said:

Have you given any thoughts to releasing the texture sets that you have been working on?  (or have you already, and I've not noticed?)  I would be more than happy to include a link in the OP if/when the time comes.

I have, but I will worry about the details of releasing a mod a bit later on.
IIRC there was a thread about what needs to be done in terms of licensing and install instructions and whatnot and I can't find it now.

Edited by Delay

1 hour ago, Delay said:

IIRC there was a thread about what needs to be done in terms of licensing and install instructions and whatnot and I can't find it now.

I believe that can all be found here: 

Basically, the only real requirements are that you include -a- license, and that you document any dependencies or bundled redestributables.  Doesn't really matter which license you choose for the most part; just needs to be stated publicly on the page, so that others know how they can treat the works.  I'm personally fond of the open-source licenses (MIT, CC, L/GPL), various and sundry, but you could even go down the 'all-rights-reserved' road if you desired.

As far as the 'document dependencies' clause, as this work utilizes TexturesUnlimited, a quick link to the TU forum page and stating the license for that mod should be sufficient, and is all that is done on most mods' pages.  Basic attribution type stuff, making sure it doesn't appear like you are trying to take credit for others work, and that you are complying with any license(s) for those works.

@Delay

Managed to sneak a few minutes to take a look at Blender 2.8.  My initial thoughts are (after years of using 2.7.x):  what an absolute and abysmal mess they've made of the UI.  Nothing is where it was, many previously very accessible tools are hidden behind submenus or only available through shortcuts, and it will undoubtedly be a very frustrating and bad-word inducing time (re)learning the interface.

But... one feature that I can be excited about, is that in 2.8 when you do boolean cuts into a smooth-shaded object, it actually (and properly) calculates the vertex normals for the newly created vertices/edges.  So this means you can get decent shading on, for example, cylinder command pods with window cutouts, without having to resort to hacks or buggy plugins.

Note the pink 'normal' lines shown on the corners of the cutout in the cylinder, showing proper interpolation between the normal direction of the edges of the original face; the smooth-shading that was maintained on the cylinder even with the cutouts, with zero extra manipulation needed.  Wonder if it also works for knife-cuts and other means?

5FEZImY.png

Seems like such a tiny thing, but wow, the time this could save me if it all works out.  Used to spend so...much...time... fixing up these terrible normals and shading errors, calculating and editing them by hand or using hacky workarounds.

I haven't even started on any of the viewport / shading related changes yet, but frustrating UI-changes aside, it seems like this version of Blender is a good technical step forward.

Edited by Shadowmage

On 2/13/2020 at 2:16 PM, Shadowmage said:

Managed to sneak a few minutes to take a look at Blender 2.8.  My initial thoughts are (after years of using 2.7.x):  what an absolute and abysmal mess they've made of the UI.  Nothing is where it was, many previously very accessible tools are hidden behind submenus or only available through shortcuts, and it will undoubtedly be a very frustrating and bad-word inducing time (re)learning the interface.

It was a mess before.  The 2.80+ UI actually seems better overall, although it's still largely the same labyrinth that Blender's UI has always been, just a lot of things move around and a few paths straightened.  I still haven't gotten used to all the changes, but then I have spent much less time in 2.80+ than I spent learning the 2.79- UI, and learning that took a very, very long time.

So here are the screen shots and the log files we talked about earlier. The first two were on a clean install of 1.8.1 by itself. And a install with only Tu V 1.5.9.24 with Module manager 4.1.3 . The other is clean 1.8.1 with only SSTU 0.12.50.162 .  

This is stock 1.8.1 KSP.

1cuAIVZ.png

This is with just TU and MM .

f1ixKcq.png

This is clean install with new SSTU package only. The strange contrast over saturated textures are also what happens to my personal TU configs.

LC71SoN.png

Log files  https://www.dropbox.com/s/9nxbaqbi0ozb2ha/KSP-W-SSTU.log?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6gql7ti549r9rwb/KSP.log?dl=0   

Thank's  for looking at this.  My computers getting old anyway. With KSP2 coming out I'll probably have to break down and build a new machine. And end up with windows installed on it or this one.

Edited by Delbrutis
Horible gramer

10 hours ago, Delbrutis said:

So here are the screen shots and the log files we talked about earlier. The first two were on a clean install of 1.8.1 by itself. And a install with only Tu V 1.5.9.24 with Module manager 4.1.3 . The other is clean 1.8.1 with only SSTU 0.12.50.162 .  

This is with just TU and MM .

f1ixKcq.png

I thought this was an error, but it might be intentional.  TU adds a reflection probe to the editor, so that the in-editor reflections more closely match those from the flight scene.  The default environment map provided by SQUAD was not convoluted properly, so offers incorrect reflections compared to the flight scene (which uses proper convolution).

You can double check if this is what is occurring by going into the in-game options menu, finding the Textures Unlimited options, and de-selecting the 'Custom Editor Reflections' option.

10 hours ago, Delbrutis said:

This is clean install with new SSTU package only. The strange contrast over saturated textures are also what happens to my personal TU configs.

LC71SoN.png

This however is a bit more worrisome.  Almost like it is using the icon shaders, which do exactly that.  Not seeing anything in the logs though.  No exceptions or unexpected error messages, nothing alarming.  I have a nearly identical hardware setup as yours, so I couldn't see it being a hardware/support issue.  Only difference is the OS and graphics API being used.

Did you see these problems on older versions of KSP?

I'll find some time to do some testing on OpenGL on windows, and see if I run into anything similar.

6 hours ago, Shadowmage said:

Did you see these problems on older versions of KSP?

Don't ever recall seeing this particular problem. I remember a few versions of TextureReplacer having issues with helmet reflections when GL shaders were not compiled  right. But that would just give you a pink cube. I have been using TU since 1.3.1 and it has worked fine for me through 1.7.3 .  I tried deselecting the Custom Editor Reflections And that seemed to work for the stock editor issue. I really appreciate you taking the time to look at this. Let me know if you need me to look at anything else?

Thank's again !

I know this is the framework and I have no idea how to work this. Can you give me some instructions on how to use the reflections and turn them on? I can't figure out how to install this mod and make everything shiny. (Sorry if this is a waste of time. I'm just clueless now. I have no idea how to do it. Sorry.) With restock and ks3p. 

Edited by Arco123

3 hours ago, Arco123 said:

I know this is the framework and I have no idea how to work this. Can you give me some instructions on how to use the reflections and turn them on? I can't figure out how to install this mod and make everything shiny. (Sorry if this is a waste of time. I'm just clueless now. I have no idea how to do it. Sorry.) With restock and ks3p. 

In the OP, you'll notice a link to Recolor Depot by @Manwith Noname. That's your best bet for shiny right now because very few part authors want to make masks/maps for their parts. He has more-or-less set up the patches to work with restock, but doesn't have cfgs/maps to support restock itself (not sure if that is on his plate or not because he does have some packs for other part mods).

On 2/15/2020 at 7:45 PM, Delbrutis said:

Don't ever recall seeing this particular problem. I remember a few versions of TextureReplacer having issues with helmet reflections when GL shaders were not compiled  right. But that would just give you a pink cube. I have been using TU since 1.3.1 and it has worked fine for me through 1.7.3 .  I tried deselecting the Custom Editor Reflections And that seemed to work for the stock editor issue. I really appreciate you taking the time to look at this. Let me know if you need me to look at anything else?

Thank's again !

Thanks for the confirmation and info.  If this is a problem that just started manifesting with KSP 1.8 and KSP 1.9, then it is almost undoubtedly related to the update to the Unity version.

Can you check if the older TU versions still manifest the problem?  The KSP 1.7 versions should still be capable of loading with 1.8+, and if the older versions still have issues, it would confirm that the issue was the Unity version upgrade.  ( https://github.com/shadowmage45/TexturesUnlimited/releases/tag/1.5.8.23 )

1 hour ago, Shadowmage said:

Can you check if the older TU versions still manifest the problem?

I don't even have to check I am still running a couple of 1.7 saves with TU 1.5.8.23 and they are working fine. That build mostly worked in 1.8 under windows "Small Icon Issues"  But it has the exact same washed out saturated texture issue as the new build under Linux. I was assuming it just needed a recompile of the GL shaders ? But obviously that's not the case. Stock 1.8 & 1.9 Seems to look fine under Linux for me so if it's unity I don't know what Squad is doing to make it work on their end that's not working with TU?  Hope that helps narrow it down.

Thank's .   

40 minutes ago, Delbrutis said:

But it has the exact same washed out saturated texture issue as the new build under Linux.

Thanks, that was the information I was looking for.  The icon issues are to be expected, as there were some changes and fixes in those areas in both KSP and TU; it was more the base shaders and saturation issue that I was inquiring towards.

40 minutes ago, Delbrutis said:

I was assuming it just needed a recompile of the GL shaders ?

Could be, but seems strange, as none of the other shaders have needed recompiling.  There aren't any errors listed in the logs when loading the shaders; they all seem to work from a basic technical perspective.

Took a few minutes to test on OpenGL on windows, and can confirm the same over-saturation while in the editor:

8qhL2JO.png

Have also noted a lack of reflections in the flight-scene, even with the stock reflection settings enabled (though there is no over-exposure in flight-scene):

OwMXGcU.png

So, now that I have a way to reproduce the problem, I have a chance of figuring out the cause and possible solutions.  Going to try some recompiling of the shader packs this evening and see if that clears anything up;  I can't really think of anything else that could be causing it, as I have changed literally nothing in the shader code itself, and it does work fine on DX11 (and in previous KSP versions).

I was honestly quite surprised that the shader packs even continued to load under KSP 1.8+ -- was the first Unity version upgrade that did not specifically require a full recompile of all of the packs.  Could very well be that the DX11 shader pipeline was unchanged, but that there were some internal changes to the OpenGL pipeline that require the shaders to be recompiled.

Edit:  Took a couple minutes of my lunch to recompile the shader packs, and it looks like that is all that should be needed:

UmRRDjk.png

JZRC5V1.png

Both the in-editor saturation is fixed, as well as the in-flight reflections now appearing as they should.

Will confirm this evening, and recompile the shader packs in their entirety.  Also looks like I might need to adjust the OpenGL Icon-shader clipping space code to no longer invert the Y coords (At least on windows?), as it looks like KSP is feeding the correct coords directly to the shader now.

Edited by Shadowmage

On 2/14/2020 at 11:50 PM, blowfish said:

It was a mess before.  The 2.80+ UI actually seems better overall, although it's still largely the same labyrinth that Blender's UI has always been, just a lot of things move around and a few paths straightened.  I still haven't gotten used to all the changes, but then I have spent much less time in 2.80+ than I spent learning the 2.79- UI, and learning that took a very, very long time.

You're not wrong :)  (the UI has always been a mess).

Indeed, it took me at least three different attempts to learn Blender, over about a 5 year period, before it finally 'stuck' and I could start using it productively.  It wasn't until I started into KSP part modding/modeling that I finally started figuring it all out, and even then it took about a year to become comfortable with it.

So, yeah, I would imagine that I'll come to grips with the new UI eventually; just going to take a few months of googling previously-known functions, and likely more than a few expletives being shouted.

4 minutes ago, Shadowmage said:

So, yeah, I would imagine that I'll come to grips with the new UI eventually; just going to take a few months of googling previously-known functions, and likely more than a few expletives being shouted.

I was very surprised upon finding out that there is no "Remove Doubles" in Blender 2.8! It has been replaced with a similar function that marges vertices based on distance.

Just now, Delay said:

I was very surprised upon finding out that there is no "Remove Doubles" in Blender 2.8! It has been replaced with a similar function that marges vertices based on distance.

That is always what remove duplicates did, as far as I'm aware; there was even a configurable merge distance on the tool (though IIRC, it didn't show up until after you had run the tool; you could then adjust the distance and it would recompute the changes).

I'll keep that in mind though when I look for the remove-dupes function; that it has been renamed/moved a bit.

@Delbrutis

I've recompiled the TU shader packs using the same Unity version as KSP, which should resolve the issues with OpenGL.  You can find these updated files here:  https://github.com/shadowmage45/TexturesUnlimited/tree/dev/GameData/000_TexturesUnlimited/Shaders

Download the .ssf files, and replace the existing ones in your 'GameData/000_TexturesUnlimited/Shaders' directory, and you should be good-to-go.

Please let me know if you needed any further assistance with this, or if the updated shader packs do not resolve your issues.

8 hours ago, Shadowmage said:

Took a couple minutes of my lunch to recompile the shader packs, and it looks like that is all that should be needed:

That is great news. Now I might finally be able to start a 1.8.1 JNSQ career game with Restock and SSTU. I Really appreciate this! I know GL users are a small percentage of players. Can't thank you enough for putting all your time in so the rest of us non technical users can enjoy playing the game.

Thank you very much!

On 2/19/2020 at 4:28 PM, Shadowmage said:

Please let me know if you needed any further assistance with this, or if the updated shader packs do not resolve your issues.

So I finally got some time today after work to update the GL shaders with the one's you posted the link to. Good news is new versions of SSTU and T.U.R.D Work great ! Bad news older TU configs still seem to not be working under  OpenGL ?  Same exact configs seem to work fine under DX11. Maybe some of the GL legacy shaders are gone from the new Unity and still exist under DX11? If the most Updated packs are working maybe it's working as intended?  But I am mostly using edited versions of  Electrocuter's configs and Vandest's awesome mk1-3 retexture. and they seem to still be having  the washed out texture issue's. I can live with being able to use SSTU and T.U.R.D gives me a usable replacement for my stock configs. So it's no big deal if this is something that can't be fixed. Just thought you needed to know since this looks like it is effecting more than just my older config files. 

SSTU next to my configs and Vandest MK1-3 pod re-skin  OpenGL with recompiled shaders

LRuSc6k.png

Same set up under DX11 windows

DSQN8G9.png

SSTU textures Looking better under DX11 and old shader configs working fine.

New version of T.U.R.D Seems to be working well under GL  I tried a older version and it had some issues as well.

c6nryLA.png

Thank's again and no worries or rush on anything SSTU is working fine. And since most of my game playing time is in KSP and X-plane anyway. It looks like I will need to be Building a new windows box so I can upgrade to KSP2 and DCS-world . DCS-world alone was not enough to make me spend the money but the recent problems with KSP and KSP2 coming out soon?  I am starting to feel justified in spending the money. 

Thank's! 

Edited by Delbrutis

6 hours ago, Delbrutis said:

New version of T.U.R.D Seems to be working well under GL  I tried a older version and it had some issues as well.

So, to hopefully shed some light on this. All that changed was a typo on the green and orange fairings bumpmap setup (path started with SSquad :/) and I remade the placeholder textures to conform with something more standard.

To cut a long story short, what I have concluded after encountering other problems, the bumpmap needs to be in dxt5nm format. Right now I'm seeing stock supplied bumpmaps behave strangely because they appear to be shifting layers around correctly but as dxt5 I think or some program specific export. If I fiddle with them in GIMP and export them as I would anything I make, they function correctly at least. On the plus side, it got me to try something I've been thinking of doing for quite a while...

Spoiler

936AEF6A716B145CF1040F4FF46E9E49E0BD2DF2

919F6FFCACD4801477E5B253BD4734D82DD4A202

I like bumpmaps but the artifacts that become apparent at high specular settings have always bothered me.

6 hours ago, Delbrutis said:

SSTU next to my configs and Vandest MK1-3 pod re-skin  OpenGL with recompiled shaders

Someone has a config still using the legacy 'SSTU/PBR/XXX' shaders, which I doubt I'll be updating (so yes, they will still have problems with OpenGL and some DX11 hardware).  Those have been 'legacy' for at least a year now, possibly longer.

I've been updating KSP, Textures Unlimited and etc, and now I have this showing up

eyO4r5G.png

Is this PBR change that was mentioned? I'm using DX11. And if so, is there a simple (ie, open patch in notepad+, find some text, replace all with new text) to fix it? This is the patch I was using

Spoiler

@REFLECTION_CONFIG[default]
{
    %enabled = true
}

KSP_MODEL_SHADER
{
    name = Stock_NoMetal

model = Squad/Parts/Utility/ServiceBay/ServiceBay_125
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/ServiceBay/ServiceBay_250

model = Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-1kBattery/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-4kBattery/model

model = Squad/Parts/Utility/dockingPortSr/model

model = Squad/Parts/Aero/cones/NCS
    model = Squad/Parts/Aero/cones/TailA
    model = Squad/Parts/Aero/cones/TailB
    model = Squad/Parts/Aero/cones/ConeA
    model = Squad/Parts/Aero/cones/ConeB

model = Squad/Parts/Engine/liquidEngineLV-N/model

model = Squad/Parts/Aero/protectiveRocketNoseMk7/model

TEXTURE // EnableReflectOnSpecularOnly
    {
        shader = SSTU/PBR/StockMetallicBumped

excludeMesh = flagTransform
        excludeMesh = FLAG

PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Metal
            float = 0.0
        }
    }
}

KSP_MODEL_SHADER
{
    name = Stock_FullDefault

model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/xenonTank/model
    model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/fuelTankToroidal/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Wheel/roverWheelTR-2L/model

TEXTURE
    {

}
}

KSP_MODEL_SHADER
{
    name = Stock_FullMetal

// Command
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/mk1Cockpits/CockpitStandard
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/mk1Cockpits/CockpitInline
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/mk1Cockpits/Cabin
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/mk2CockpitStandard/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/mk2CockpitInline/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/mk2DroneCore/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/mk2CrewCabin/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/mk3CockpitShuttle/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/Mk1-3Pod/Mk1-3
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/mk1pod_v2/Mk1Pod_v2
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/mk2LanderCan_v2/mk2LanderCan
    model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/mk3Fuselage/CREW
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/mk2LanderCan/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/cupola/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/hitchhikerStorageContainer/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/probeRoverBody/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/probeRoverBody_v2/probeRoverBody_v2
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/probeCoreHex_v2/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/probeCoreOcto2_v2/probeCoreOcto2_v2
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/probeStackSphere_v2/probeStackSphere_v2
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/probeCoreOcto_v2/probeCoreOcto_v2
    // FuelTank

model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/adapterTanks/ShuttleAdapter
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/adapterTanks/Size2-Mk2
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/adapterTanks/Size2-Size1
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/adapterTanks/Size2-Size1Slant
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/adapterTanks/Size3-Mk3
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/FoilTanks/RadialTank_Capsule
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/FoilTanks/RadialTank_Round
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/FoilTanks/ToroidTank
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/fuelTankJumbo-64/model
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/fuelTankOscarB/model
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/fuelTankToroidal/model
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/fuelTankX200-16/model
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/fuelTankX200-32/model
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/fuelTankX200-8/model
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/miniFuselage/Fuselage
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/RCSFuelTankR1/RCSFuelTankR1_01
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/RCSFuelTankR10/model
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/RCSFuelTankR25/RCSFuelTankR25
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/RCSTankRadial/model
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/RCStankRadialLong/model
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/RockomaxTanks/Assets/Rockomax16
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/RockomaxTanks/Assets/Rockomax32
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/RockomaxTanks/Assets/Rockomax64
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/RockomaxTanks/Assets/Rockomax8
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/Size1_Tanks/Size1Tank_01
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/Size1_Tanks/Size1Tank_02
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/Size1_Tanks/Size1Tank_03
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/Size1_Tanks/Size1Tank_04
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/Size3Tanks/Size3LargeTank
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/Size3Tanks/Size3MediumTank
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/Size3Tanks/Size3SmallTank
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/xenonTank/model
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/xenonTankLarge/model
model = Squad/Parts/FuelTank/xenonTankRadial/model

// Engine
    model = Squad/Parts/Engine/jetEngines/turboFanSize1
    model = Squad/Parts/Engine/jetEngines/turboJet
    model = Squad/Parts/Engine/jetEngines/turboRamJet
    model = Squad/Parts/Engine/rapierEngine/rapier

model = Squad/Parts/Engine/solidBoosterBACC/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Engine/solidBoosterRT-10/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Engine/MassiveSRB/MassiveSRB

// Structural
    model = Squad/Parts/Structural/mk1Parts/StructuralHollow
    model = Squad/Parts/Structural/mk1Parts/Fuselage
    model = Squad/Parts/Structural/mk1Parts/IntakeFuselage
    model = Squad/Parts/Structural/mk1Parts/Nacelle1
    model = Squad/Parts/Structural/mk1Parts/Nacelle2
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/stackBiCoupler/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/stackTriCoupler/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/stackQuadCoupler/model

// Payload

// Aero
    model = Squad/Parts/Aero/protectiveRocketNoseMk7_v2/rocketNoseCone_v2
    model = Squad/Parts/Aero/aerodynamicNoseCone/aerodynamicNoseCone

// Thermal
    //model = Squad/Parts/Aero/HeatShield/HeatShield0
    //model = Squad/Parts/Aero/HeatShield/HeatShield1
    //model = Squad/Parts/Aero/HeatShield/HeatShield2

// Science
    model = Squad/Parts/Science/LargeCrewedLab/large_crewed_lab
    model = Squad/Parts/Science/MaterialBay/science_module_small
    model = Squad/Parts/Science/ScienceBox/ScienceBox

// Utility
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/launchEscapeSystem/LaunchEscapeSystem
    //model = Squad/Parts/Utility/parachuteMk1/model
    //model = Squad/Parts/Utility/parachuteMk16-XL/model
    //model = Squad/Parts/Utility/parachuteMk25/model

// Command
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/probeCoreCube/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/probeCoreHex/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/probeCoreOcto/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/probeCoreOcto2/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/probeStackSphere/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/probeStackSmall/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/probeStackLarge/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/probeRoverBody/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/mk1LanderCan/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Misc/AsteroidDay/HECS2
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/externalCommandSeat/model

model = Squad/Parts/Command/inlineReactionWheel/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/inlineAdvancedStabilizer/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Command/advancedSasModuleLarge/model

// Engine
    model = Squad/Parts/Engine/liquidEngineLV-1/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Engine/liquidEngine48-7S/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Engine/ionEngine/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Engine/liquidEngineLV-909/model
model = Squad/Parts/Engine/liquidEngine48-7S_v2/SparkV2
model = Squad/Parts/Engine/liquidEngineLV-909_v2/TerrierV2
model = Squad/Parts/Engine/liquidEnginePoodle_v2/LqdEnginePoodle_v2
    model = Squad/Parts/Engine/liquidEngineLV-T30/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Engine/liquidEngineLV-T45/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Engine/liquidEngineSSME/SSME
    model = Squad/Parts/Engine/liquidEngineAerospike/AeroSpike
    model = Squad/Parts/Engine/liquidEngineMainsail/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Engine/liquidEngineSkipper/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Engine/liquidEnginePoodle/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Engine/Size3AdvancedEngine/Size3AdvancedEngine
    model = Squad/Parts/Engine/liquidEngineLV-1R/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Engine/liquidEngine24-77/model

// Structural
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/largeAdapterShort/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Structural/adapterSmallMiniShort/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/largeAdapter/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Structural/adapterLargeSmallBi/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Structural/adapterLargeSmallTri/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Structural/adapterLargeSmallQuad/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/radialAttachmentPoint/model
    model = Squad/Parts/CompoundParts/strutConnector/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Structural/strutOcto/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Structural/strutCubicOcto/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Structural/trussGirderL/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Structural/trussGirderXL/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Structural/trussGirderAdapter/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Structural/structuralPanel1x1/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Structural/structuralPanel2x2/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Structural/structuralMicronode/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Structural/structuralIBeam200/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Structural/structuralIBeam200Pocket/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Structural/structuralIBeam650/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Structural/stationHub/model

// Coupling
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/decouplerSeparatorTR-2C/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/decouplerStackTR-2V/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/decouplerStackTR-18A/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/decouplerSeparatorTR-18D/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/decouplerStack2m/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/decouplerSeparatorTR-XL/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/decouplerRadialHDM/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/decouplerRadialTT-38K/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/decouplerRadialTT-70/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/dockingPortJr/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/dockingPort/model

// Payload
    model = Squad/Parts/Aero/fairings/fairingSize1
    model = Squad/Parts/Aero/fairings/fairingSize2
    model = Squad/Parts/Aero/fairings/fairingSize3

// Aero
    model = Squad/Parts/Aero/basicFin/basicFin

// Ground
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/landingLegLT-1/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/landingLegLT-2/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/landingLegLT-5/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Wheel/roverWheelS2/model

// Electrical
    model = Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-400Battery/model

model = Squad/Parts/Electrical/RTG/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Resources/FuelCell/FuelCell
    model = Squad/Parts/Resources/FuelCell/FuelCellArray

// Comm
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/RelayAntennas/RA-5
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/RelayAntennas/RA-50
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/RelayAntennas/RA-100
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/DirectAntennas/SurfAntenna
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/DirectAntennas/HGAntenna
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/commsDish16/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Misc/AsteroidDay/HighGainAntenna

// Science
    model = Squad/Parts/Science/sensorThermometer/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Science/sensorGravimeter/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Science/sensorBarometer/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Science/sensorAccelerometer/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Science/AtmosphereSensor/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Resources/SurfaceScanner/SurfaceScanner
    model = Squad/Parts/Resources/SurveyScanner/SurveyScanner
    model = Squad/Parts/Resources/OrbitalScanner/OrbitalScanner
    model = Squad/Parts/Misc/AsteroidDay/CamSat

// Utility
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/ladderRadial/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/ladderTelescopic/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/ladderTelescopicBay/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Resources/RadialDrill/TriBitDrill
    model = Squad/Parts/Resources/MiniDrill/MiniDrill
    model = Squad/Parts/Resources/ISRU/ISRU
    model = Squad/Parts/Resources/MiniISRU/MiniISRU
// Mods
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\OversizeScience\LargeRecon
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\OversizeScience\SIGINT
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\OversizeScience\SIGINT_End
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\OversizeScience\SmallRecon
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\ProbeScience\ASERT\modelASERT
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\ProbeScience\GoreSat\modelGoreSat
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\ProbeScience\ImagingPlatform\modelImaging
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\ProbeScience\MagBoom\modelMagBoom
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\ProbeScience\RPWS\modelRPWS
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\ProbeScience\Scope\modelScope
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\ProbeScience\SoilMoisture\modelSoil
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\ProbeScience\SolarParticleCollector\modelSolar
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\RoverScience\AnomSensor\modelAnomaly
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\RoverScience\Bathymetry\bathymetry
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\RoverScience\BioDrill\modelBioDrill
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\RoverScience\DAN\modelDAN
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\RoverScience\Laser\modelLaser
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\RoverScience\RoverGoo\modelGoo
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\RoverScience\RoverMat\modelMat
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\RoverScience\Seismic\SeismicPod
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\RoverScience\Seismic\thumper
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\RoverScience\XRay\modelXRay
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\UniversalStorage\USASERT\modelASERT
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\UniversalStorage\USGooMat\US_Goo
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\UniversalStorage\USGooMat\US_Mat
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\UniversalStorage\USGoreSat\modelGoreSat
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\UniversalStorage\USImagingPlatform\modelImagingPlatform
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\UniversalStorage\USProbeSci\modelMAG
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\UniversalStorage\USProbeSci\modelRPWS
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\UniversalStorage\USScope\modelScope
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\UniversalStorage\USSoilMoisture\modelSoilMoisture
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\UniversalStorage\USSolarParticles\modelSolar
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\UniversalStorage\USStock\ACCGRAV
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\UniversalStorage\USStock\ATMOSSENSE
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\UniversalStorage\USStock\PRESTEMP
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\UniversalStorageScience\USASERT\USASERT
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\UniversalStorageScience\USGoreSat\USGoreSat
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\UniversalStorageScience\USImagingPlatform\USImagingPlatform
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\UniversalStorageScience\USMagRPWS\USMag
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\UniversalStorageScience\USMagRPWS\USRPWS
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\UniversalStorageScience\USScope\USScope
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\UniversalStorageScience\USSoilMoisture\USSoilMoisture
model = DMagicOrbitalScience\UniversalStorageScience\USSolarParticles\USSolarParticles
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Internals\Launchpad_cockpit\model
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Parts\aeon\ELTankLargeMTL\model
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Parts\aeon\ELTankMedMTL\model
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Parts\Auger\Auger
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Parts\ConstructionDrone\constructionDrone
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Parts\ConstructionDrone\depr-constructionDrone
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Parts\ControlReference\ControlReference
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Parts\HexCanMetal\model
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Parts\HexCanOre\model
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Parts\HexCanRocketParts\model
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Parts\LandingPad\LandingPad
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Parts\launchpad\model
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Parts\launchpad2\launchpad2
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Parts\Magnetometer\model
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Parts\Mallet\Mallet
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Parts\MicroPad\MicroPad
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Parts\OMD\model
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Parts\OrbitalDock\OrbitalDock
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Parts\RecycleBin\recyclebin-large
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Parts\RecycleBin\recyclebin
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Parts\rocket_builder\rocket_builder
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Parts\runway\model
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Parts\smelter\Smelter
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Parts\SurveyStake\surveystake
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Parts\Workshop\Workshop.Internal
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Parts\Workshop\Workshop
model = ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads\Parts\Workshop\Workstation
model = MiningExpansion\FX\DriverPlume
model = MiningExpansion\FX\MDCSPlume
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Assets\Mk2Drill
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Assets\Size0SDrill
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Assets\Size1HDrill
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Assets\Size1IDrill
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Assets\Size1IPump
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Assets\Size1SDrill
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Assets\Size1SPump
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Assets\Size2SDrill
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Assets\Size2SPump
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Assets\Size3Drill
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\HeavyLandingLeg\Model
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Mk2Generator\Model
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Mk2OreTank\Model
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Mk2Refinery\Model
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Mk3ISRU\Model
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Mk3OreTank\Model
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\RCSDriver\MDCS
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Size0Generator\Model
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Size0ISRU\Model
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Size0Klaw\Model
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Size0OreTank\Model
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Size1AtmCondenser\Model
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Size1Driver\Model
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Size1Generator\Model
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Size2AtmCondenser\Model
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Size2Driver\Model
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Size2Generator\Model
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Size3ISRU\Model
model = MiningExpansion\Parts\Size3OreTank\Model
model = QuizTechAeroContinued\Parts\Command\K-10\K10
model = QuizTechAeroContinued\Parts\Command\Mk1_Eagle\Mk1_Eagle
model = QuizTechAeroContinued\Parts\Command\Mk2ProbeNose\Mk2ProbeNose
model = QuizTechAeroContinued\Parts\Command\Mk2_Thunderbolt\Thunderbolt
model = QuizTechAeroContinued\Parts\Engine\Mk2TwinTurboJet\Mk2TwinTurboJet
model = QuizTechAeroContinued\Parts\Engine\Mk2vtol\cycloneVtolFan
model = QuizTechAeroContinued\Parts\Engine\Mk2vtol\K-35B
model = QuizTechAeroContinued\Parts\Engine\Mk2vtol\KFAN
model = QuizTechAeroContinued\Parts\Engine\Mk2vtol\razorMk1
model = QuizTechAeroContinued\Parts\Engine\mk2_LinAerospike\Mk2_LinAerospike
model = QuizTechAeroContinued\Parts\Engine\Mk2_NERVA\Mk2_NERVA
model = QuizTechAeroContinued\Parts\Engine\rcsJet\rcsJet
model = QuizTechAeroContinued\Parts\Engine\VTOL_FanWing\VTOL_FanWing
model = QuizTechAeroContinued\Parts\FuelTank\Mk2_Quarter_Tank\Mk2QuarterTank
model = QuizTechAeroContinued\Parts\Structural\Mk2_Adapters\Mk2-0_625x2
model = QuizTechAeroContinued\Parts\Structural\Mk2_Adapters\Mk2-1AdapterIntakes
model = QuizTechAeroContinued\Parts\Structural\Mk2_Adapters\Mk2-1_Adapter_Slanted
model = QuizTechAeroContinued\Parts\Structural\Mk2_Adapters\Mk2SnubNose
model = QuizTechAeroContinued\Parts\Utility\Mk2_Half_ServiceBay\Mk2_Half_ServiceBay
model = QuizTechAeroContinued\Parts\Utility\Mk2_ShieldedNosePort\Mk2_ShieldedNosePort
//Stock revisar
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\miniIntake\SmallIntake
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\protectiveRocketNoseMk12\rocketNoseCone
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\protectiveRocketNoseMk7\model
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\protectiveRocketNoseMk7_v2\rocketNoseCone_v2
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\ramAirIntake\RampIntake
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\shuttleWings\ShuttleDeltaWing
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\shuttleWings\ShuttleElevonA
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\shuttleWings\ShuttleElevonB
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\shuttleWings\ShuttleRudder
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\shuttleWings\ShuttleStrake
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\wingletAV-R8\model
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\wingletAV-T1\model
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\wingletDeltaDeluxe\model
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\wings\connector1
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\wings\connector2
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\wings\connector3
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\wings\connector4
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\wings\connector5
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\wings\delta
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\wings\delta_small
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\wings\elevon1
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\wings\elevon2
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\wings\elevon3
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\wings\elevon4
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\wings\elevon5
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\wings\strake
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\wings\structural1
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\wings\structural2
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\wings\structural3
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\wings\structural4
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\wings\swept1
model = Squad\Parts\Aero\wings\swept2

TEXTURE // Metal
    {

excludeMesh = Flag

PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Metal
            float = 0.75
        }
        PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Smoothness
            float = 0.75
        }
    }
}

KSP_MODEL_SHADER
{
    name = Stock_Partial

//    model = Squad/Parts/Command/mk1pod/model
//    model = Squad/Parts/Command/mk2LanderCan/model
//    model = Squad/Parts/Command/Mk1-2Pod/model
//    model = Squad/Parts/Command/Mk1-3Pod/Mk1-3
//    model = Squad/Parts/Command/mk2CockpitInline/model
//    model = Squad/Parts/Command/mk2CockpitStandard/model

model = Squad/Parts/Resources/RadialTank/RadialOreTank

model = Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-100Battery/model
//    - indicator (led)
//    - battery (body)

TEXTURE // Metal
    {
        shader = SSTU/PBR/Metallic

mesh = rung
        mesh = ksp_s_resourceContainer_fbx
        mesh = battery

PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Metal
            float = 0.75
        }
        PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Smoothness
            float = 0.75
        }
    }

TEXTURE // Glass
    {

mesh = window
        mesh = SideWindow
        mesh = FrontWindow
        mesh = indicator

PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Metal
            float = 0.0
        }
        PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Smoothness
            float = 1.0
        }
    }
}

KSP_MODEL_SHADER
{
    name = Stock_SolarPanels

model = Squad/Parts/Electrical/1x6SolarPanels/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Electrical/3x2SolarPanels/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Electrical/gigantorXlSolarArray/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Electrical/radialFlatSolarPanel/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Misc/AsteroidDay/LgRadialSolar

TEXTURE // Metal
    {

mesh = base
        mesh = mount
        mesh = panelbase
        mesh = panelcap
        mesh = clamp
        mesh = rotator
        mesh = panel_001
        mesh = panel_002

PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Metal
            float = 0.75
        }
        PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Smoothness
            float = 0.75
        }
    }

TEXTURE // Panels
    {

excludeMesh = mount
        excludeMesh = panelbase
        excludeMesh = panelcap
        excludeMesh = base
        excludeMesh = door
        excludeMesh = clamp
        excludeMesh = rotator
        excludeMesh = panel_001
        excludeMesh = panel_002

PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Metal
            float = 0.0
        }
        PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Smoothness
            float = 1.0
        }
    }
}

KSP_MODEL_SHADER
{
    name = Stock_SolarPanelsShrouded

model = Squad/Parts/Electrical/1x6ShroudSolarPanels/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Electrical/3x2ShroudSolarPanels/model

TEXTURE // Metal
    {

mesh = mount
        mesh = panelbase
        mesh = panelcap
        mesh = clamp
        mesh = rotator
        mesh = panel_001
        mesh = panel_002

PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Metal
            float = 0.75
        }
        PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Smoothness
            float = 0.75
        }
    }

TEXTURE // Panels
    {

excludeMesh = mount
        excludeMesh = panelbase
        excludeMesh = panelcap
        excludeMesh = base
        excludeMesh = door
        excludeMesh = clamp
        excludeMesh = rotator
        excludeMesh = panel_001
        excludeMesh = panel_002

PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Metal
            float = 0.0
        }
        PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Smoothness
            float = 1.0
        }
    }
}

KSP_MODEL_SHADER
{
    name = Stock_Comm

model = Squad/Parts/Utility/commDish88-88/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Utility/commsAntennaDTS-M1/mediumDishAntenna

TEXTURE // Metal
    {

excludeMesh = Cylinder001
        excludeMesh = AntennaCap
        excludeMesh = OuterArm007
        excludeMesh = OuterArm008
        excludeMesh = OuterArm009
        excludeMesh = OuterArm010
        excludeMesh = OuterArm011
        excludeMesh = OuterArm012
        excludeMesh = OuterArm013
        excludeMesh = OuterArm014
        excludeMesh = LowerPlate002
        excludeMesh = LowerPlate003
        excludeMesh = LowerPlate004
        excludeMesh = LowerPlate005
        excludeMesh = LowerPlate006
        excludeMesh = LowerPlate007
        excludeMesh = LowerPlate008
        excludeMesh = LowerPlate009
        excludeMesh = LowerPlate010
        excludeMesh = LowerPlate011
        excludeMesh = LowerPlate012
        excludeMesh = LowerPlate013
        excludeMesh = LowerPlate014
        excludeMesh = LowerPlate015
        excludeMesh = LowerPlate016
        excludeMesh = LowerPlate017

excludeMesh = Base
        excludeMesh = RightPane
        excludeMesh = LeftPane

PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Metal
            float = 0.75
        }
        PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Smoothness
            float = 0.75
        }
    }
}

KSP_MODEL_SHADER
{
    name = Stock_Radiators

model = Squad/Parts/Thermal/RadiatorPanels/radPanelEdge
    model = Squad/Parts/Thermal/RadiatorPanels/radPanelSm
    model = Squad/Parts/Thermal/RadiatorPanels/radPanelLg
    model = Squad/Parts/Thermal/FoldingRadiators/foldingRadSmall
    model = Squad/Parts/Thermal/FoldingRadiators/foldingRadMed
    model = Squad/Parts/Thermal/FoldingRadiators/foldingRadLarge

TEXTURE // Metal
    {

//excludeMesh = Cube
        //excludeMesh = Cylinder_002
        //excludeMesh = RadPanel_Lg
        excludeMesh = Panel
        excludeMesh = Panel_001
        excludeMesh = Panel_002
        excludeMesh = Panel_003
        excludeMesh = Panel_004
        excludeMesh = Panel_005
        excludeMesh = Panel_006
        excludeMesh = Panel_007
        excludeMesh = Panel_008
        excludeMesh = Panel_009
        excludeMesh = Panel_010
        excludeMesh = Panel_011
        excludeMesh = Panel_012
        excludeMesh = Panel_013
        excludeMesh = Panel_014
        excludeMesh = Panel_015
        excludeMesh = Panel_016
        excludeMesh = Panel_017
        excludeMesh = Panel_018
        excludeMesh = Panel_019
        excludeMesh = Panel_020
        excludeMesh = Panel_021
        excludeMesh = Panel_022
        excludeMesh = Panel_023

PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Metal
            float = 0.75
        }
        PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Smoothness
            float = 0.75
        }
    }
}

KSP_MODEL_SHADER
{
    name = Stock_InflatableHeatShield

model = Squad/Parts/Aero/InflatableHeatShield/HeatShield

TEXTURE // Metal
    {

excludeMesh = Shield

PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Metal
            float = 0.75
        }
        PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Smoothness
            float = 0.75
        }
    }
}

KSP_MODEL_SHADER
{
    name = Stock_LandingGear

//model = Squad/Parts/Wheel/LandingGear/GearFixed
    //model = Squad/Parts/Wheel/LandingGear/GearFree
    model = Squad/Parts/Wheel/LandingGear/GearSmall
    model = Squad/Parts/Wheel/LandingGear/GearMedium
    model = Squad/Parts/Wheel/LandingGear/GearLarge
    model = Squad/Parts/Wheel/LandingGear/GearExtraLarge

TEXTURE // Metal
    {
        //shader = SSTU/PBR/Metallic

excludeMesh = Base
        excludeMesh = BayDoor1
        excludeMesh = BayDoor2
        excludeMesh = Flare
        excludeMesh = flare

//excludeMesh = wheel
        //excludeMesh = wheel 7
        //excludeMesh = wheel 8
        //excludeMesh = w1
        //excludeMesh = w2
        //excludeMesh = w3
        //excludeMesh = w4
        //excludeMesh = w5
        //excludeMesh = w6
        //excludeMesh = obj_wheel

PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Metal
            float = 0.75
        }
    }
}

KSP_MODEL_SHADER
{
    name = Stock_Wheels

model = Squad/Parts/Wheel/roverWheelTR-2L/model
    model = Squad/Parts/Wheel/roverWheelXL3/model

TEXTURE // Metal
    {

excludeMesh = wheel
        excludeMesh = obj_wheel

PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Metal
            float = 0.75
        }
        PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Smoothness
            float = 0.75
        }
    }
}

KSP_MODEL_SHADER
{
    name = Stock_WheelM1

model = Squad/Parts/Wheel/roverWheelM1/model

TEXTURE // Metal
    {

excludeMesh = mesh

PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Metal
            float = 0.75
        }
        PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Smoothness
            float = 0.75
        }
    }
}

KSP_MODEL_SHADER
{
    name = Stock_FuelLine

model = Squad/Parts/CompoundParts/fuelLine/model

TEXTURE // Metal
    {

mesh = anchor-Pivot
        mesh = obj_anchorCap_pivot
        mesh = obj_targetAnchor-Pivot
        mesh = obj_targetCap-Pivot

PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Metal
            float = 0.75
        }
        PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Smoothness
            float = 0.75
        }
    }
}

KSP_MODEL_SHADER
{
    name = Stock_ShieldedDockingPort

model = Squad/Parts/Utility/dockingPortShielded/model

TEXTURE // Metal
    {

excludeMesh = base
        excludeMesh = petal1
        excludeMesh = petal02
        excludeMesh = petal03

PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Metal
            float = 0.75
        }
        PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Smoothness
            float = 0.75
        }
    }
}

KSP_MODEL_SHADER
{
    name = Stock_Mk1InlineDockingPort

model = Squad/Parts/Utility/dockingPortInline/model

TEXTURE // Metal
    {

excludeMesh = housing
        excludeMesh = door1
        excludeMesh = door2

PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Metal
            float = 0.75
        }
        PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Smoothness
            float = 0.75
        }
    }
    TEXTURE
    {

mesh = housing
        mesh = door1
        mesh = door2

PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Metal
            float = 0.0
        }
        PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Smoothness
            float = 1.0
        }
    }
}

KSP_MODEL_SHADER
{
    name = Stock_Mk2InlineDockingPort

model = Squad/Parts/Utility/mk2DockingPort/model

TEXTURE // Metal
    {

excludeMesh = Base
        excludeMesh = Door1
        excludeMesh = Door2

PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Metal
            float = 0.75
        }
        PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Smoothness
            float = 0.75
        }
    }
    TEXTURE
    {

mesh = Base
        mesh = Door1
        mesh = Door2

PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Metal
            float = 0.0
        }
        PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Smoothness
            float = 1.0
        }
    }
}

KSP_MODEL_SHADER
{
    name = Stock_LaunchClamps

model = Squad/Parts/Utility/launchClamp1/model

TEXTURE // Metal
    {

excludeMesh = obj_girder_mesh
        excludeMesh = obj_girdercap_mesh

PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Metal
            float = 0.75
        }
        PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Smoothness
            float = 0.75
        }
    }
}

KSP_MODEL_SHADER
{
    name = Stock_Grappler

model = Squad/Parts/Utility/GrapplingDevice/GrapplingArm

TEXTURE // Metal
    {

excludeMesh = OuterSleeve1
        excludeMesh = OuterSleeve2
        excludeMesh = OuterSleeve3
        excludeMesh = OuterSleeve4
        excludeMesh = FoldingCap1
        excludeMesh = FoldingCap2
        excludeMesh = FoldingCap3
        excludeMesh = FoldingCap4
        excludeMesh = FoldingCap5
        excludeMesh = FoldingCap6
        excludeMesh = FoldingCap7
        excludeMesh = FoldingCap8
        excludeMesh = FoldingCap9
        excludeMesh = FoldingCap10
        excludeMesh = FoldingCap11
        excludeMesh = FoldingCap12
        excludeMesh = FoldingCap13
        excludeMesh = FoldingCap14
        excludeMesh = FoldingCap15
        excludeMesh = FoldingCap16
        excludeMesh = FoldingCap17
        excludeMesh = FoldingCap18
        excludeMesh = FoldingCap19
        excludeMesh = FoldingCap20

PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Metal
            float = 0.75
        }
        PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Smoothness
            float = 0.75
        }
    }
}

KSP_MODEL_SHADER
{
    name = Stock_Engine_J90

model = Squad/Parts/Engine/jetEngines/turboFanSize2

TEXTURE // Metal
    {

mesh = FanCone
        mesh = FanBlades

PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Metal
            float = 0.75
        }
        PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Smoothness
            float = 0.75
        }
    }
}

KSP_MODEL_SHADER
{
    name = Stock_Engine_VectorClusters

model = Squad/Parts/Engine/Size2LFB/Size2LFB
    model = Squad/Parts/Engine/Size3EngineCluster/Size3EngineCluster

TEXTURE // Metal
    {

mesh = Nozzle1
        mesh = Nozzle2
        mesh = Nozzle3
        mesh = Nozzle4

PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Metal
            float = 0.75
        }
        PROPERTY
        {
            name = _Smoothness
            float = 0.75
        }
    }
}

@juanml82

You need to change the config. Specifically, find and replace all...

...with...

shader = TU/Metallic

...will be an improvement. Might be more changes needed but I'd start there at least.

Edit:

You'll also want to find a suitable replacement for...

Another edit: Oh wow, all TEXTURE entries should be changed to MATERIAL too, this config is really old.

Edited by Manwith Noname