MMI Development Thread

Dani-Sang

33b0o7c.jpg

--- LINKS ---

Main Thread

Opensource Project (soonTM)

PartsList & Progression

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team-members of MMI

• Dani-Sang - Creative Side (Concept, Modeling, Texturing & Animations + Founder of MMI)
  • Kulesz - Plugin Developer
  • Barie - Dedicated Tester / Balancer
  • JohnnyD - Creative Side (Modeling & Texturing)

NOTE: This is the development thread. We will post here our random ideas and screenshots of whats happening. This main post won't be updated. Check out the latest post for the latest update. Post here also your suggestion and inspiration for us.

2u56q13.jpg]Figured out some more tricks and applying them to solar panels.

If you check the solar panels you will see a honey pattern in it. But if you look closer into that, you will see solar cells :D

Edited by Dani-Sang

Diggin the attention to details, designs and colorations. Overall it looks great. I just hope they work, I haven't had much luck with your previous satellite release so.

They work just fine... you just need to install the proper plugins. Check fixes and issues tab on main thread and it will fix your problem.

14wqcqs.jpg

Mining facility operational on kerbin. Those green lines show the "pumping" lines. Currently 3 rovers

and a lander are mining for kethane and transporting it too the supply truck. We will reduce the size

of those lines soon and we are currently busy with our latest alpha testing before we realease our

beta to the public.

Our major obstacle atm is the scanner which has to show a map of the area, currently they overwrite

eachother making mining a difficult process, maybe a bit impossible too.

where did you find the flatbed trucks

they look like the ruskie one that comes with the cart plugin, assuming you actually downloaded the complete cart package.

Only, it looks modified somehow....

So, I can assume the scarily dangerous nuclear rockets I hypothesized are still far in the future?

You know, this is my favorite parts pack, ever. It's infinitely better than "probodyne"!

Also, I have checked the parts list, and I saw no mention to the circular solar panel. Is that going to be in?

Had original plans for it but scrapt it. I put 2 other solar panels in return.

they look like the ruskie one that comes with the cart plugin, assuming you actually downloaded the complete cart package.

Only, it looks modified somehow....

So, I can assume the scarily dangerous nuclear rockets I hypothesized are still far in the future?

yep they are and DYJ made them :3 check his topol-k youtube video

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.