KSP Career Vlog

Starcow19

So I have a youtube channel where I've been creating KSP content and figure I'd share it to the Forums.

The point of my career is to make money and colonize the Kerbol system. I am playing with a few mods, but they are honestly negligible. I use MechJeb, Alarm Clock, Outerplanets, and this Landing Leg mod I found. I've documented most of my career in videos, with the exception of busy work like refueling and taking up easy routine contracts. Down below I'll post videos of my missions, testing, and crafts. It should be noted that there is no reverts allowed, except for when the Kraken intervenes. The videos are organized from recent at the top to old at the bottom. The recent ones are where you'll find my best KSP missions probably, not that the old ones don't have some good memories, but they mostly exist as documentation.

Duna Science Launch:

This video shows the launch of our reusable ship infrastructure. I'm not sure how well I like it. The booster is definitely good, but the ship will probably be changed as time goes on to make cargo easier to deploy. Right now we are just loading up the ship in LKO. There it will be refueled. The ship has the science lab for Duna.

Minmus Lab

In this video clip we land a second Minmus ship down on the planet, this one having a lab. From here we set up the basis of the colonies, having a refueling station and a lab. As we are starting to max out on science at this point, later bases will be more focused on habitation and refueling.

Mun Cargo Vessel Return

Here we see a demonstration of the Cargo Variant of our Reusable system returning from deploying a lab in orbit of the Mun. This was during the prototyping of the reusable infrastructure.

Minmus Mission

In a test of the updated vehicle we did a Minmus landing and return, and learned to change where we put our drag surfaces.

Minmus Sat

Early episode in our space program where we first unlocked the vector engines and made a nice booster stage.

ProtoKais Mission

Part 1 of one of our more daring missions when we were young with technology. That was a cheaper version of second stage re usability tests.

Satellite Launch

Here we can start to see the progression of our career as we launched satellites in the early stages of it.

Lion Launch Vehicle

One of our earliest rocket designs, good for basic satellites

Career do or die Moment

It was at this point in our career where this mission was the difference between failure and success. If we failed here we wouldn't have enough money to do another mission.

First Ship to Orbit

The first time we went to orbit

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.