Nothing will activate after warp.

So I am trying to get from kerbin to the mun but every time after I time warp to get closer to my encounter after the warp is done I cannot thrust up nor can I rotate, turn on batteries or do ANYTHING I have full ec, 3/4 fuel in my tanks and engine is activated. I'm using jebediah as my ship pilot and before the warps I can control everything perfectly. I've checked litterally everything and even did the quicksave/quickload function and nothing. Any tips

Greetings and welcome to the forums @Lominoth1.  Sorry, I just read you had full ec. - have you checked that you are not still at a lower setting of warp?  I get this from time to time when changing into a new sphere of influence.

Try pressing "," a few times and see what happens.

Edited by James Kerman
Better answer

On 11/13/2017 at 9:45 PM, Lominoth1 said:

So I am trying to get from kerbin to the mun but every time after I time warp to get closer to my encounter after the warp is done I cannot thrust up nor can I rotate, turn on batteries or do ANYTHING I have full ec, 3/4 fuel in my tanks and engine is activated. I'm using jebediah as my ship pilot and before the warps I can control everything perfectly. I've checked litterally everything and even did the quicksave/quickload function and nothing. Any tips

Is your spacecraft equipped with solar panels and batteries? It may be a case of your craft running out of electric charge.

On 11/13/2017 at 10:28 PM, James Kerman said:

Greetings and welcome to the forums @Lominoth1.  Sorry, I just read you had full ec. - have you checked that you are not still at a lower setting of warp?  I get this from time to time when changing into a new sphere of influence.

Try pressing "," a few times and see what happens.

I litterally mashed , 4 times then tried everything and Nothing happened

@Lominoth1, any chance you locked the EC on your batteries? If so, that would explain them being full but having no control. Your command pod would've had enough EC to get through launch and the burn to Mun (because the alternator would recharge it as you burned), but by the time you got there it would be empty. If a battery is locked, and you have no other source of power, you cannot unlock it. Which sort of defeats the purpose of locking them in the first place. I think it's meant to lock the battery on a lander or probe so it will have full power when you undock it.

Obviously, I don't know whether this applies to your situation. I was just takin' a shot in the dark as to why a ship with a pilot and power has no control. My first thought was actually the same as @James Kerman. Many times I enter a new SOI and find I can't control my ship. It usually takes a minute before I realize I'm still under warp. Makes me feel stupid every time.

21 hours ago, Cpt Kerbalkrunch said:

@Lominoth1, any chance you locked the EC on your batteries? If so, that would explain them being full but having no control. Your command pod would've had enough EC to get through launch and the burn to Mun (because the alternator would recharge it as you burned), but by the time you got there it would be empty. If a battery is locked, and you have no other source of power, you cannot unlock it. Which sort of defeats the purpose of locking them in the first place. I think it's meant to lock the battery on a lander or probe so it will have full power when you undock it.

Obviously, I don't know whether this applies to your situation. I was just takin' a shot in the dark as to why a ship with a pilot and power has no control. My first thought was actually the same as @James Kerman. Many times I enter a new SOI and find I can't control my ship. It usually takes a minute before I realize I'm still under warp. Makes me feel stupid every time.

oh my gosh i feel like a dumbass 0.0 thanks CPT kerbalkrunch, i did lock my batteries to save power haha that's a stupid design flaw if you think about it. i relaunched and had full control when i left one battery on. but that is really really stupid 

3 hours ago, Lominoth1 said:

oh my gosh i feel like a dumbass 0.0 thanks CPT kerbalkrunch, i did lock my batteries to save power haha that's a stupid design flaw if you think about it. i relaunched and had full control when i left one battery on. but that is really really stupid 

It is kinda stupid. I knew about it because I did the same thing once. I've never tried to see if a Kerbal on EVA could unlock one or not. I'll have to give it a try sometime. Anyway, glad I could help. Hope all goes well. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.