Hi from France!

Jirokoh

Hi there!

I'm still a relatively new player to KSP (about 50h, done some stuff but still a lot to learn!) I've been looking around the forum for some time now, but just decided to register :)

Other then that, I'm a aerospace engineer student, currently stuyding in Moscow! But having some free time (yeah, don't ask how that's possible in engineering school) I got back to sending some greeny looking dudes to space (we'll see the returning home part later, just don't ask now) I have to say playing this game helped me way more then the lessons I got on orbital mechanics, and how orbits, referentials, etc. work
Oh and I also got to work as a student job for a about a year as a "scientific" animator at the Cité de l'Espace in Toulouse, for those who now about it. So basically I was paid to explain rocket science to people, much better then working at McDonalds :confused:

So basically I like planes and rockets, like I think a loooot of people here :D

Cheers!

14 hours ago, JK_Kerbineer said:

Welcome to the forum!

What sorcery is this?

I know, I know :cool:

Well basically Russians didn't have the best organisation, so I'm left with having way too much time to blow up Jeb in all sorts of manners then to study

3 hours ago, Jirokoh said:

I know, I know :cool:

Well basically Russians didn't have the best organisation, so I'm left with having way too much time to blow up Jeb in all sorts of manners then to study

Well, now I'm definitely moving.  :D