Air Superiority Fighter Competition

1 hour ago, Joseph Kerman said:

Two simple files. TWO SIMPLE FILES! *facepalm*

You just need to get both those files into GameData at the same time.

Last time i went looking for those files i got a 500 error on the download. Why not get rid of the IR (and the associated weight) and i can test your wings in both configs? BDA is not going to recognize a swing wing anyways.

Edited by exbyde

4 hours ago, exbyde said:

Last time i went looking for those files i got a 500 error on the download. Why not get rid of the IR (and the associated weight) and i can test your wings in both configs? BDA is not going to recognize a swing wing anyways.

Ok. I guess that could work.

Just an FYI, for whoever subscribed to my youtube channel (thanks BTW), i list all these videos as private as i am a drone pilot and occasionally film videos i upload there.

Alrighty, its time for some more battles. First battle of the day, we have the four-engined beast, @MrChumley's ReSoup up against @Thor Wotansen's Bryntroll. Who will win?

In a pair of short but decisive battles, the Bryntrolls are knocked down to the #5 spot as the ReSoup claims the #4.

@Earthlinger @53miner53 @NotAnAimbot @[INDO]dimas_1502 @HeroBrian_333 @MiffedStarfish @MrChumley @SuicidalInsanity @Joseph Kerman  @drtricky @Thor Wotansen and anyone else i may have forgotten who has submitted a design:

I want to do a special air battle for Christmas. IF anyone has a design for a reindeer and/or sleigh armed with missiles (this is unlimited class, have fun), i'd love to do a special roster fight of all the roster planes against santa and his reindeer. These do not necessarily have to follow rules, but shouldn't be made in such a way to be super op.

This would not affect the roster in any way but would  be for fun.

Edited by exbyde

Alright, and for the next battle, we have @NotAnAimbot's Novi defending its #2 slot against @MrChumley's ReSoup. Who will reign supreme?

This battle was REALLY close, the Novi and the ReSoup are extremely competitive with each other. In the second round, had the ReSoup been able to compensate for an engine failure throwing off gun aim, it would have been the winner, but as it stands, the ReSoup stays in 3rd place, leaving the Novi in second.

1 hour ago, exbyde said:

@Earthlinger @53miner53 @NotAnAimbot @[INDO]dimas_1502 @HeroBrian_333 @MiffedStarfish @MrChumley @SuicidalInsanity @Joseph Kerman  @drtricky @Thor Wotansen and anyone else i may have forgotten who has submitted a design:

I want to do a special air battle for Christmas. IF anyone has a design for a reindeer and/or sleigh armed with missiles (this is unlimited class, have fun), i'd love to do a special roster fight of all the roster planes against santa and his reindeer. These do not necessarily have to follow rules, but shouldn't be made in such a way to be super op.

This would not affect the roster in any way but would  be for fun.

Return of the bezerkers! I will submit my ASP series in it's entirety. 5 planes per squad. 1 EuroViper, 2 EuroPyre drones (revamped vampire drones), and 2 EuroDarts.

5 hours ago, exbyde said:

Oh dear. The Sentient Acquisition/Neutralization of Threat Automaton prototype has gone rogue and seized control of the REINDEER drone network located here. Our analysts tell us the best way to defeat this festive menace is to throw wave after wave of planes at it.
These work? Sleigh could probably use a little work, but the reindeer should serve well enough. Armed with missiles/vulcan turrets with traverse limited to 5 degrees to make up for generally poor aerodynamic qualities of reindeer and sledding equipment.

9 hours ago, HeroBrian_333 said:

Return of the bezerkers! I will submit my ASP series in it's entirety. 5 planes per squad. 1 EuroViper, 2 EuroPyre drones (revamped vampire drones), and 2 EuroDarts.

Sounds good

5 hours ago, Earthlinger said:

Er, why? They're not on the leaderboard...

It really doesn't matter. This isn't a fight for anything anyways, just fun.

5 hours ago, SuicidalInsanity said:

Oh dear. The Sentient Acquisition/Neutralization of Threat Automaton prototype has gone rogue and seized control of the REINDEER drone network located here. Our analysts tell us the best way to defeat this festive menace is to throw wave after wave of planes at it.
These work? Sleigh could probably use a little work, but the reindeer should serve well enough. Armed with missiles/vulcan turrets with traverse limited to 5 degrees to make up for generally poor aerodynamic qualities of reindeer and sledding equipment.

wow, those look great, but i don't think Rudolph is armed at all.

Edited by exbyde

7 minutes ago, Earthlinger said:

Do you have any idea how many times the word 'Berzerker' has been spelled wrong lol :D

Look a lot of times im uploading videos late. Spelling mistakes are to be expected. I was almost tempted to call the bryntroll and sanngrior the beartroll and sangria.

Edited by exbyde

1 minute ago, exbyde said:

Look a lot of times im uploading videos late. Spelling mistakes are to be expected. I was almost tempted to call the bryntroll and sanngrior the beartroll and sangria.

I'm not complaining, I'm simply telling @Joseph Kerman that you misspelling his name is not something personal :)

5 minutes ago, Joseph Kerman said:

I got both no IR planes

Testing going good?

Im at work and graduating today. Please calm the calamity that is your mammaries. I am not paid to do this and have no obligations here. Testing will resume tonight.

3 minutes ago, Earthlinger said:

I'm not complaining, I'm simply telling @Joseph Kerman that you misspelling his name is not something personal :)

Its totally not...wait did i mispell his name?

Edited by exbyde

2 minutes ago, exbyde said:

Its totally not...wait did i mispell his name?

Gah, my bad. The plane's name. Lol

3 minutes ago, Joseph Kerman said:

what?

I was saying to not take things personally

Edited by Earthlinger

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.