KSP 1.2.2 RSS "loading" screen infinite

So, today i went to give my self a challenge and install Kerbal Space Program mod "Real Solar System" as well as TAC LS and DeepFreeze. However, it would always crash the game. So, i went in KSP/GameData and removed EVERYTHING that isn't RSS, and deleted modulemanager.cfg (four files) so it can rebuild it. And when i thought it worked (I thought it worked since it loaded everything), (surprise, surprise) my game got stuck on the "loading" screen with the planets orbiting, so I know its not lagging or frozing. And i wouldn't ussualy make a discussion about it, but i released that there is no other solution. I know exactly what the problem is; my computer is too slow for KSP, so it can't be loaded. So I'm not asking why or how this happened, I'm asking for a solution.

And BTW, my computer specs are tiny and are below minimum for KSP:

CPU: AMD Athlon 2 II 240

RAM: 2 GB, DDR 2

GPU: ATI Radeon HD 3400 Series

32 bit OS

I would like to know, but no rush :).

Edited by UnfortuneLess

First of all, it sounds like you installed it wrong. For RSS to work you need a bunch of other mods.

Second of all, your computer isn't strong enough to handle RSS. The fact that it's 32-bit with only 2GB of RAM means that even if it loads, it will crash often.

Looking at your PC specs, I would recommend sticking to stock KSP.

OOOPSSS.

I accidentaly deleted the RSS - Textures folder, let my test again.

And yes, my pc is bad, but my other save with litterally 20 mods doesn't lag that much (when in deep space it doesn't lag at all), so I'm pretty sure it can at least try to handle it.

(40 minutes later)

Ok, so, sorry for bothering you, but that is my problem solved! It works perfectly on lowest settings, so its fine.

Edited by UnfortuneLess

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.