KSP BD armoury war

9 hours ago, 53miner53 said:

It’s fine if you install separately, I was just trying to simplify the process of finding the mods. You’ll have to find them on the add on releases forums. Good luck!

Well, that's why I taught myself file manipulation! It's already how I get mods anyway, so good!

26 minutes ago, FlightSergeantMatt said:

Everything is working for me apart from the engines! I removed the AJE and the Solver engines mods and everything thing works. Before I was getting negative thrust out of all the engines except the stock ones

On idle they are negative. Dunno why. They should produce thrust when the throttle is on.

13 minutes ago, FlightSergeantMatt said:

I’m doing rules. If we have guard mode range set to the full 10km, does this increase when a radar of say 40km is used? Therefore an interceptor will launch at 40km out not 10?

That would be my guess on what would happen

6 hours ago, FlightSergeantMatt said:

I’m doing rules. If we have guard mode range set to the full 10km, does this increase when a radar of say 40km is used? Therefore an interceptor will launch at 40km out not 10?

If guard, standby, and the AI is active, yes.

6 hours ago, FlightSergeantMatt said:

Your modifying mine, im assuming, with the suggestion made by other members, right? Also, add spyplanes with FLIR's!

6 hours ago, dundun92 said:

If guard, standby, and the AI is active, yes.

Your modifying mine, im assuming, with the suggestion made by other members, right? Also, add spyplanes with FLIR's!

Yeah pretty much! Mostly gonna just try to simplify them really. I’m thinking of doing separate build points and separate armament points. Sort of reducing the need for the clear need to designate fighters, attackers, bombers really. Also would mean you could build all planes, or all tanks or however many, instead of set number of each. 

2 hours ago, Bob_Saget54 said:

Challenge accepted my dude

Lol jk, that's too far away from my A.O

A37762B51B85C17A56C85B83A8C1DEB598CBF573

No distance too far for the KrakenTech amphibious assault vehicles! The big one is currently being fitted with 6 goalkeepers and a radar/commas system. And lots of cruise missiles. FPS While taking this shot was like 3-5 FPS. 

9 minutes ago, TheMadKraken2297 said:

A37762B51B85C17A56C85B83A8C1DEB598CBF573

No distance too far for the KrakenTech amphibious assault vehicles! The big one is currently being fitted with 6 goalkeepers and a radar/commas system. And lots of cruise missiles. FPS While taking this shot was like 3-5 FPS. 

STAY OFF MY LAND! THE RIVER AND RED LINES DEFINE IT! *evil laughter*

0241b1bf00119dfcac58eec25e8b63bf.png

0i6icU1.jpg

I'm just gonna claim this little bit of land here, along with the black, grey, and dark green digital camouflage (not the forest green)

Out of curiosity, are we going to get landing strips or do we have to build plans capable of landing/taking off from rough terrain?

Edited by Bob_Saget54

48 minutes ago, Bob_Saget54 said:

0i6icU1.jpg

I'm just gonna claim this little bit of land here, along with the black, grey, and dark green digital camouflage (not the forest green)

Out of curiosity, are we going to get landing strips or do we have to build plans capable of landing/taking off from rough terrain?

We are using kerbal konstructs to make landing strips.

1 hour ago, Bob_Saget54 said:

11 minutes ago, 53miner53 said:

We are using kerbal konstructs to make landing strips.

You guys will need to use KK otherwise you're going to experience craft exploding when they come into physics range due to the terrain colliders

At ranges greater than 20k (even with PRE) a craft on the ground will sometimes load with landing gear partially under the ground causing either a RUD or launching the craft into the air and sometimes falling into the black hole of nothingness or being launched faster than the speed of light into the great beyond

Using KK runways will seriously help with this ... craft on the KSC runway and the island airport runway will not suffer the same fate as craft on regular ground and this is also true for any KK runways ... The runways and craft on them are loaded roughly at the same time as the ground beneath it (microseconds before actually) but the runways are static and do not change whereas Kerbin, when it is generated at scene load, has a slight variance which is the cause of the above issue (explosions etc....)

Part of the reason for this is KSP keeps only a roughly 40k diameter patch of ground loaded (centered on your craft) and any landed craft outside of this range as well as terrain aren't technically loaded into the system which, if you read my above explanation concerning KK and runways, will cause you grief

Hope this helps :)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CzdnUTvqExeBRGG5vo_ZdEmg7yIr7SFm

im taking this island chain and the green (RAF) cammo

also I'm working on rules when I have a moment. but I'm thinking we get maybe 1 major base each and 3 small bases around our country and then maybe a rule regarding constructing forward operating bases?

2 hours ago, Bob_Saget54 said:

That's why I chose the Arctic. All flat, no need to make landing strips. :wink:

I also chose the Alaska analogue for the sake of free oil (+5 points to use per turn please? Cause I'll be rich?)

Edited by TheMadKraken2297

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.