KSP BD armoury war

Guys, claiming land and fighting wars is exactly why roleplay was banned from the forums. Feel free to test your designs against each other as described in the OP, but don't start claiming land.

If you would like to roleplay, please find a suitable place off the forums to do so.

Also, some posts have been removed. Please leave the moderating to the Moderators, especially after a helpful report. :)

7 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

Guys, claiming land and fighting wars is exactly why roleplay was banned from the forums. Feel free to test your designs against each other as described in the OP, but don't start claiming land.

If you would like to roleplay, please find a suitable place off the forums to do so.

Also, some posts have been removed. Please leave the moderating to the Moderators, especially after a helpful report. :)

We are planning a Fall Of Kerbin like KSP war. We arent doing some on-the-fourm war. This will actually be done in ksp. That is considered role-playing? 

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, dundun92 said:

We are planning a Fall Of Kerbin like KSP war. That is considered role-playing? 

It is if people try to claim that they own pieces of land in the KSP world, because that's the sort of thing which caused the roleplaying arguments. 

Just now, Vanamonde said:

It is if people try to claim that they own pieces of land in the KSP world, because that's the sort of thing which caused the roleplaying arguments. 

Ah, I see. Can we move it to a PM discussion then?

9 minutes ago, dundun92 said:

Ah, I see. Can we move it to a PM discussion then?

In the old days the arguments got so bad that we had to warn many people and ban several more, so nowadays our rule is that no form of roleplaying may take place on any aspect of this forum.

11 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

In the old days the arguments got so bad that we had to warn many people and ban several more, so nowadays our rule is that no form of roleplaying may take place on any aspect of this forum.

How about no one gets to claim land, and they alternate between defending/attacking the KSC, KSC 2, and Island Runaway?

Would it be fine like that? KSC vs KSC 2 battles/combat would be good for people wanting to wage long-range war, and KSC vs Runaway would be something quicker

21 minutes ago, Earthlinger said:

How about no one gets to claim land, and they alternate between defending/attacking the KSC, KSC 2, and Island Runaway?

Would it be fine like that? KSC vs KSC 2 battles/combat would be good for people wanting to wage long-range war, and KSC vs Runaway would be something quicker

Nope, that wont work. We will discuss it elsewhere. :)

8 hours ago, Dman979 said:

Ahh, my bad. Haven't read the RP rules. Oops.

The demands of grad school take precedence for me, I'm afraid--though I might have time now I don't want to commit if I might be too busy later. I'll leave you with a final tip that you might be able to create a list of banned parts in the "Janitor's Closet" mod and pass it around to eliminate any OP parts you don't want in the game and also download more mods without cluttering up the parts list too much.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.