Recommended Posts

Guys, claiming land and fighting wars is exactly why roleplay was banned from the forums. Feel free to test your designs against each other as described in the OP, but don't start claiming land.

If you would like to roleplay, please find a suitable place off the forums to do so.

Also, some posts have been removed. Please leave the moderating to the Moderators, especially after a helpful report. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

Guys, claiming land and fighting wars is exactly why roleplay was banned from the forums. Feel free to test your designs against each other as described in the OP, but don't start claiming land.

If you would like to roleplay, please find a suitable place off the forums to do so.

Also, some posts have been removed. Please leave the moderating to the Moderators, especially after a helpful report. :)

We are planning a Fall Of Kerbin like KSP war. We arent doing some on-the-fourm war. This will actually be done in ksp. That is considered role-playing? 

Edited by dundun92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dundun92 said:

We are planning a Fall Of Kerbin like KSP war. That is considered role-playing? 

It is if people try to claim that they own pieces of land in the KSP world, because that's the sort of thing which caused the roleplaying arguments. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vanamonde said:

It is if people try to claim that they own pieces of land in the KSP world, because that's the sort of thing which caused the roleplaying arguments. 

Ah, I see. Can we move it to a PM discussion then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dundun92 said:

Ah, I see. Can we move it to a PM discussion then?

In the old days the arguments got so bad that we had to warn many people and ban several more, so nowadays our rule is that no form of roleplaying may take place on any aspect of this forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

In the old days the arguments got so bad that we had to warn many people and ban several more, so nowadays our rule is that no form of roleplaying may take place on any aspect of this forum.

How about no one gets to claim land, and they alternate between defending/attacking the KSC, KSC 2, and Island Runaway?

Would it be fine like that? KSC vs KSC 2 battles/combat would be good for people wanting to wage long-range war, and KSC vs Runaway would be something quicker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Earthlinger said:

How about no one gets to claim land, and they alternate between defending/attacking the KSC, KSC 2, and Island Runaway?

Would it be fine like that? KSC vs KSC 2 battles/combat would be good for people wanting to wage long-range war, and KSC vs Runaway would be something quicker

Nope, that wont work. We will discuss it elsewhere. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dman979 said:

Guys, claiming land and fighting wars is exactly why roleplay was banned from the forums. Feel free to test your designs against each other as described in the OP, but don't start claiming land.

If you would like to roleplay, please find a suitable place off the forums to do so.

Also, some posts have been removed. Please leave the moderating to the Moderators, especially after a helpful report. :)

Ahh, my bad. Haven't read the RP rules. Oops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why not created a discord and talk there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mukita12 said:

why not created a discord and talk there

Im assuming you still want to join, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, dundun92 said:

Im assuming you still want to join, right?

Yeah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The demands of grad school take precedence for me, I'm afraid--though I might have time now I don't want to commit if I might be too busy later. I'll leave you with a final tip that you might be able to create a list of banned parts in the "Janitor's Closet" mod and pass it around to eliminate any OP parts you don't want in the game and also download more mods without cluttering up the parts list too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.