career

MajesticEagle98

Nope. No end!

Not that I have ever got close to needing and ending, because there is always so much more to do. Got to all of Jool's moons? Do it with more experiments! Check out every biome! Build a nicer ISS! I tend to go off and try a different game, then lose my saves long before I run out of things to do.

At the moment I am attempting something I have never managed before - send a probe (landing or flyby as appropriate) to every solid body in 100% stock.

30 minutes ago, MajesticEagle98 said:

yo guys is there an end to career mode? has anyone made it? just curious

It doesn't have an end, but it does have a zenith, so-to-speak. When your Rep is high enough (somewhere between 92-94%, I think), you will be offered "The Ultimate Contract". It's an un-Godly amount of money to land a single vessel on every body in the solar system. I consider completing it to be an "end" of a career.

19 hours ago, MajesticEagle98 said:

yo guys is there an end to career mode? has anyone made it? just curious

The only real end to career mode is if you go broke.  Otherwise, you either just stop playing when you've accomplished your goals, get bored, or an update breaks your save.

Some people have the goal simply of unlocking the whole tech tree, so that's when they stop.  Others think life begins where the tech tree ends, because then they finally have the parts to do the big missions they'd been building up to all along.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.