HELP with Infernal Robotics Mod

BaronRodri

Hello everyone, this is one of my first post so I'm sorry if I make an error.

I make designs on the page kerbalx.com, I've been doing it for a while.
Recently, I discovered the Infernal Robotics mod and it was just what I needed for my latest design, foldable wings.
In that mod, there are hinges that are the part I need for this, and this is where my problem starts.

When I make a hinge, I mount the wing on it, and I set it up, it works perfectly, the wing moves to its configured position without problems.
But when I put 2 hinges, the madness begins. In the editor work perfectly, both wings open outwardly unfolding correctly, but once inside the game the hinges go crazy, the 2 are just leaving the axes causing graphic and structural problems in the ship, do not move as in the editor and they end up breaking.

I need help with this, to know if someone has happened to him, or if it is a problem with the configuration of the mod.
I have to say, I have sought help and the only advice I found was 'disable Auto-Struts' (Advanced Tweakables) but I already did it and the problem is still there.
Does anyone know why this happens?
Before anything thanks to everyone!

Hi! Thanks for reply!

I use KSP 1.2 and i have tested some versions, the game let me to play with IR-2.0.12 Final Core version. Upper versions are not supported in 1.2, i have tested it in a new ship, only cockpit and the hinges, and the problem still there. In 5 minutes i will post images, so you can see what happens.

Thanks again friend!

1 hour ago, MiffedStarfish said:

Hm. I use the mod, (well, a slightly editied version of the mod) and haven’t had those problems. What game and mod version are you running? It might be something to do with the plane itself, maybe try it with another ship? 

Hi! Thanks for reply!

I use KSP 1.2 and i have tested some versions, the game let me to play with IR-2.0.12 Final Core version. Upper versions are not supported in 1.2, i have tested it in a new ship, only cockpit and the hinges, and the problem still there. In 5 minutes i will post images, so you can see what happens.

Thanks again friend!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.