KSP Ringification Mod

TomPN

== Background ==
The great Kerbal empire, having expanded out into the black, one day discovered a lonely little solar system in the unfashionable eastern arm of the Milky Way. Although they originally thought that it was mostly harmless, they soon discovered that some of it's planets had rings going around them. Enthralled by their beauty, the Kerbals decided they were going to have rings, and nothing was going to stop them! Unfortunately, some of the moons in their system wouldn't hold a ring system, no matter how hard they tried, but they managed to get brilliant and technicolour ring systems around most of their planets and moons.

== Background (real) ==
After I made the Jool Rings Mod, I thought, "let's do that again, but all over the place." I consequently went on a spree of adding rings to every planet and moon in sight.

Currently this is only a developmental version; I still have to optimise some of the rings. The mod also comes with an OPM extension, adding rings to the Outer Planets Mod moons, but it is only half-finished. Pictures will be added soon. This mod is released under an MIT licence.

Note: Ike and Laythe don't have rings because they're too close to their host planet/would interfere with their host planet's rings. Hale, Ovok, Polta, Priax, Tal, Plock and Karen don't have rings because I haven't gotten around to it yet.

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.