ShadowGoat Corporate Crafts

SG Aero

Its based off of a star destroyer and I'm not sure that ill be able to finish it.

EDIT: Actually I’m going to convert it to an Imperial II. The Mandatory III is to big and I didn’t scale it correctly.

Edited by ShadowGoat

For some reason notifications have not been working properly. I haven't gotten any of them. Also in the naval battle  league theres a persist you can use as a test scenario. Anyway, the Dark Arrow has a SSTO version. It's a little difficult to ssto, but it can carry a small satellite to orbit as demonstrated below. It also has some extreme visual changes.

3MKaQpd.png

S0OyvFi.png

5PH0XZp.png

The cargo bay is the little space between the tail and the main body. Its shrouded by some radiators, and actually isnt as useless as it seems.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Alright I'm back and I'll try to update this more often. Also apparently the void save file is just gone. Don't know where it went, but I might be able to did it out of my Dropbox. Also screw you necro warning! It's my thread and I'll revive it if I want to!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.