Look At This Person

cratercracker

*title*

ZBQOvKu.jpg

You'd think "Who is this?"

And I would tell you that this man, is trying to ruin stuff you like.

I don't want or need to start a witch hunt for him, I am here to start up a more important topic.

The topic of net neutrality.

(note: try not to harass or discuss any sort of political stuff that this topic involves)

~discuss

2 hours ago, cratercracker said:

I don't want or need to start a witch hunt for him, I am here to start up a more important topic.

The topic of net neutrality.

Look, to start a discussion you present arguments and facts, not a picture that you dismiss as irrelevant and then hope everyone else will dig up the relevant information for you.

45 minutes ago, Harry Rhodan said:

Look, to start a discussion you present arguments and facts, not a picture that you dismiss as irrelevant and then hope everyone else will dig up the relevant information for you.

Look, I am currently looking for a good text and I copy and paste here, sorry for your "inconsistencies".

Sorry, folks, gotta lock this one.  No politics allowed, here.

There have been (cautiously) allowed discussions of net neutrality on the forums here in the past.  It teeters close to the edge of politics, but simply discussing what net neutrality is, is okay.  It's a discussion of an interesting and relevant topic that affects people's lives.

However... discussing current political figures and what a current administration is proposing to do with net neutrality-- and advocating for or against such policies-- is definitely over the line into politics.  Not okay.

Look, folks, I know you know this rule.  Leave the politics elsewhere, please?  Plenty of other forums on the Internet to talk about that to your heart's content, for anyone who is so inclined.  Let's keep politics out of our little space game.  :)