Favorite Kerbal

Your Favorite Kerbal  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who is YOUR favorite kerbal?

• Jebidiah Kerman
    • Bill Kerman
    • Bob Kerman
    • Valentina Kerman

Jeb has horrible luck in my games.  He strands himself, breaks everything (see also: strands himself), somehow misses training points, and ends up lingering in space while others make the records.

Val on the other hand is a good luck charm.  Even as a test pilot for dangerous low-tier airplanes, things go right more often than not.

Neither of them are first on the moon, though.  That's usually Bob.  Got to send a scientist to reset the materials bay twice or thrice enroute.

I'd say Bob 1st, then Jeb and Val tie at 2nd, and Bill goes 3rd. This is mainly because, honestly, engineers are quite useless until you start mining things, which comes at mid-game at the very best. On the other hand, racking a few more science points is always useful.

Jeb and Val. Pilots are the stars of the show. The lead guitarist and the singer respectively.

The other two might as well be the bassist and the drummer; who cares about them right?

They are just here for the chicks and the booze.

I like engineers the best in sandbox... They can repack chutes, repair wheels, and accelerate rrefueling ops.  Actually, in sandbox, the Engineer has the only useful skills.

Edited by XLjedi
  • Like 1