Goat

4 hours ago, ShadowGoat said:

Wow! 6 whole pages devoted to worshipping me and my goat empire! I’m astonished at the positive response my new goat dictatorship is getting.

They always do this with sacrificial animals.

Edited by kerbiloid

24 minutes ago, ShadowGoat said:

Does anyone happen to have a ship with controls optimized for a Goat? It’s hard to get a goat to fly a plane, and they don’t exacty have good hand eye coordination.

huh.

Also, please delete any previous inappropriate, religious, or Vulgar comments.

5 hours ago, dundun93 said:

huh.

Also, please delete any previous inappropriate, religious, or Vulgar comments.

Please report any posts you feel are inappropriate along with a comment telling us what you are reporting it for. Calling it out in the thread is not the best way to deal with it. 

Well, now since we are still showing pictures of some cuddly and some not-so-cuddly goats, let me introduce to you the scourge of Texas - the goat head:

7508339600_f7e01a89e3.jpg

Tribulus_terre_300.jpg   goatheadffa6_10_33.jpg

It's scientific name is Tribulus terrestris but is better known by more common names, such as "Puncture vine" or "Goathead vine" or my personal favorite and what my grandfather yelled often, "damn stickers". These are nature's version of barbed wire and is very effective at making you wish you had shoes on your feet or that you chose some other place to play football...

As in the programming the "go to" operator is strictly prohibited and its usage is considered to be ignorant and immoral*, it should be replaced with a new operator "go at".

(Assembler coders name it "jump". They think, this would help them to look more respectable. So big, so naive...)

Edited by kerbiloid

7 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

Well, now since we are still showing pictures of some cuddly and some not-so-cuddly goats, let me introduce to you the scourge of Texas - the goat head:

We've those in California too. The only way to deflate a bicycle tire faster than getting goatheads in it is taking goatheads out of it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.