[1.3.1] Cetera's Suits for TextureReplacerReplaced

Cetera

40 minutes ago, Gorby1 said:

... which proves that this Mun landing was faked, of course. Obviously staged on a movie set in Kollywood.

Of course not. Bill, who was not there, swears, that this was a legit Mun landing.

Edited by maja

• 1 month later...

Sadly i can give only one like to go.... my personal lovestory for your mode is, you have fully integrated USI jobs too!!!!

Thank you very much for this little eye candy ( but pink T_T, why....????)

And Rang... you see your Kerbals RANG!

14 minutes ago, Urses said:

Sadly i can give only one like to go.... my personal lovestory for your mode is, you have fully integrated USI jobs too!!!!

Thank you very much for this little eye candy ( but pink T_T, why....????)

Why pink?  I needed to use it somewhere, just for more color variety.  There are only so many basic colors available.  I made geologists pink, as lots of feldspar minerals are, in fact, pink.  It fits with the profession. 
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=pink+feldspar&atb=v76-7_u&iax=images&ia=images

Are they likely to find feldspar on the Mun?  Well, that might be a different story...

Edited by Cetera

Just now, Cetera said:

Why pink?  I needed to use it somewhere, just for more color variety.  There are only so many basic colors available.  I made geologists pink, as lots of feldspar minerals are, in fact, pink.  It fits with the profession.  Are they likely to find feldspar on the Mun?  Well, that might be a different story...

Gogo Power Kerbals:D

but realy, realy,realy nice work <3

Thank you, I appreciate it.  I look forward to seeing some of your screenshots with your USI crews working.  Be sure to post them here!

I've never used USI myself.  I have it installed on my new playthrough, so we'll learn how it works at some point.

Yes, TRR allows you to remove helmets on planets with an oxygen atmosphere.  It should happen by default on Kerbin when using TRR, and using my suit pack you'll get the IVA suit instead of the EVA suit.  The option to change suits is in the right-click menu.

If you don't see the option, and aren't getting it to happen by default, you probably need to reinstall TRR.

If you are using a planet pack like GPP then you'll need to edit the settings file in the 000_TRR_Config folder. Go into the file there and search for Kerbin. Then add any planets you want to be able to remove your helmet on.

1 hour ago, Cetera said:

Yes, TRR allows you to remove helmets on planets with an oxygen atmosphere.  It should happen by default on Kerbin when using TRR, and using my suit pack you'll get the IVA suit instead of the EVA suit.  The option to change suits is in the right-click menu.

If you don't see the option, and aren't getting it to happen by default, you probably need to reinstall TRR.

Yes yes Tank you finally, I had to try the suit options :D

1 minute ago, Pleb said:

Si está utilizando un paquete planetario como GPP, deberá editar el archivo de configuración en la carpeta 000_TRR_Config. Ve al archivo allí y busca a Kerbin. Luego agrega los planetas en los que quieras poder quitar tu casco.

Ok tanks, this is to make it automatic?

17 minutes ago, Bombaatu said:

I love this mod, but I have one minor quibble. In the menu screens, the kerbals have no textures on their suits. The suits are all white and the faceplace is a semi-opaque white. Is there any way to correct this in configs?

No, there isn't any way to change that, unfortunately.  It is only on the menu, thankfully, and doesn't affect any game play at all. 

2 hours ago, Bombaatu said:

I love this mod, but I have one minor quibble. In the menu screens, the kerbals have no textures on their suits. The suits are all white and the faceplace is a semi-opaque white. Is there any way to correct this in configs?

I think this is because they are sprites and not models, and as far as I know there's no way of changing sprite yet?

5 minutes ago, Pleb said:

I think this is because they are sprites and not models, and as far as I know there's no way of changing sprite yet?

No idea.  You'd have to ask over on the TRR thread.  I just make the textures that TRR then inserts into the game.  I don't have any understanding of how it all works beyond that level.

• 2 months later...
45 minutes ago, smotheredrun said:

@Cetera  Using this suit pack with TRR in KSP 1.3.1.  I am unable to "remove" helmets of Kerbals while on EVA on Kerbin.  Is there an issue between your suit pack, TRR, and KIS/KAS?  (I've been using the "Remove Helmet" button in the Kerbal's Inventory while on EVA.

That is a good question for over on the TRR thread.  I'm not sure how KIS and KAS implement the "remove helmet" function.  I believe the TRR options are accessed through right-click menus on the kerbals, but it should be happening by default on Kerbin.  There may be something missing in a config file for TRR for you somewhere.

My suit pack only adds textures.  It is just a paint job.  All functionality comes through the TRR mod.

1 hour ago, smotheredrun said:

@Cetera  Using this suit pack with TRR in KSP 1.3.1.  I am unable to "remove" helmets of Kerbals while on EVA on Kerbin.  Is there an issue between your suit pack, TRR, and KIS/KAS?  (I've been using the "Remove Helmet" button in the Kerbal's Inventory while on EVA.

If you look in the settings file in the 000_TRR_Config folder. Go into the file there and search for Kerbin. Then add any planets you want to be able to remove your helmet on. It should do this automatically, it does on mine and I use KAS and KIS.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.