Mini Freezes and over 10GB RAM usage

Hello,

i have a gamebreaking problem in my 70+ modded game. I dont use scatter and VE-Mods cause i thought they might fix it, but actually do nothing.
Like the title suggests I have mini freezes after like 20min of gameplay and my memory also increases over time untill it crashes or freezes every 5sec.

I have win10, 1070, i5 5XXX, and 16gb of ram. I reinstalled the game a few times and verified game by the steam option daily. I also use the 64bit version with force opengl start option.
I can upload the "output_log" if someone tells me how. EDIT: Dropbox Link to normal and _x64 output_log

Pls help me.

Edited by averageguy

4 hours ago, averageguy said:

I can upload the "output_log" if someone tells me how.

Pls help me.

KSP.log would be more valuable at this point ... you will find it in your main KSP directory

It gets overwritten each time you start the game so be sure to upload it from after a game that is showing these symptoms

Best practice would be to uoad it to dropbox or some other similar file sharing site ... if you post it directly into the forum (copy/paste) it will be difficult to sift through and could end up truncated (missing the latter part of the text due to the forum software having a limit on the number of characters you can put into a post)

Link the KSP.log, ping me when you do and I'll take a look :)

16 minutes ago, averageguy said:

ok i uploaded everything in a folder.
also I keep every mod updated with CKAN. I just started playing 2 days ago and downloaded everything new (game and all mods)

Contract Configurator and Remote Tech appear to be at least part of the problem

CC is throwing exceptions left, right and center and Remote Tech is throwing a couple itself .... are you sure you installed the correct version for your KSP version

1 hour ago, averageguy said:

both are updated to 1.3.1

remote tech   CC

Yet they are causing problems ... Look in your KSP.log with notepad or some other text editor and search for ERR (ctrl F and put ERR into it) and take a look

You will find Remote Tech causing a couple and contract configurator dropping ERR's throughout the log ... This is part of your problem

My suggestion is to talk to the CKAN guys as CKAN can be a bit unreliable at times (actually a fair bit of the time, but I digress)

There is also an issue with KSP v1.3.1 where it will start to slow down considerably after a little while playing when using mods (doesn't happen for everyone but it does happen ... BDAc for instance runs slower in 1.3.1 than in 1.3)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.