Technobabble!

NSEP

Here, we have a Technobabble conversation!

What is Technobabble you might ask? Well, its nonsensical stuff that sounds sciencey but actually almost completely nonsensical.

Let me begin:

Shoot! The Hyperradition Turboflux Quantumthermal Radiators broke! What should we do?

I like goats

Cough cough.

Did you know that transdimensional space goats have the unique ability to metamorphose into space-jumping, wormhole creating, pancake eating, music-listening, run on sentence writing.....goats?

I didn't

I didn't know that goats have such quantum abilities.

We can't buy new radiators unless we have permission from the hyperintergalactic quantum wormhole gateway because we are currently in Zelzar Territory!

31 minutes ago, NSEP said:

I didn't know that goats have such quantum abilities.

They have. This was known long ago.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanngrisnir_and_Tanngnjóstr

Tanngrisnir (Old Norse "teeth-barer, snarler") and Tanngnjóstr (Old Norse "teeth grinder") are the goats who pull the god Thor's chariot in Norse mythology. They are attested in the Poetic Edda, compiled in the 13th century from earlier traditional sources, and the Prose Edda, written by Snorri Sturluson in the 13th century.

The Prose Edda relates that when Thor cooks the goats, their flesh provides sustenance for the god, and, after Thor resurrects them with his hammer, Mjölnir, they are brought back to life the next day.

So, as we can see, Thor had a pair of Schroedinger goats, and very possibly Schroedinger was/is an avatar of Thor himself (he had many names, why not also Schroedinger).

Upd.
Also pay attention to their names: Tanng-...
Does it really mean "teeth" in old Scandinavian? How was in Old Scandinavian "quantum entangled"?
This also shows that probably Thor had a quantum entangled pair of goats.

Here we get another question: can Thor's goats be in the same quantum state?
Unlikely. So, we can presume that Thor was eating the goats in turn, and while one of them was dead, another one was alive.

Also this means that Thor had a long-range low-performance communication system based on two entangled elements.
When he kills/revives one goat, another one changes his state to the opposite. By this way he could send short messages to Asgard.

Also we can presume that in fact this was the only goat, whose wave-function was splitted in two local maximums.

Btw, now we have Old Scandinavian names for two bit states: "risnir" and "njostr".
Some of them should "one", another one - "zero". But as nobody knows, which goat is "main", probably they just used these terms as a complementary pair of quantum states, without further definition.

Next time we will discuss Sleipnir, the "eight-legged" horse of Odin, an OldScandinavian equivalent of "byte".

And its creator - Loki The Cyberneticist.

Edited by kerbiloid

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.