What would you do if you saw an alien?

Piatzin

7 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

No, I don't think I would run... But having said that, I would be lying if I said I wouldn't be scared... at least a little.

You would.

8 hours ago, Aperture Science said:

Anyone who says they wouldn't run is lying.

A lot of us wouldn't if we were with a large group of other people. Strength in numbers and all that - anyone seeing the aliens would be comforted by all the other people around them, and they wouldn't be as scared. Now, if one was alone, then running would be almost inevitable

12 hours ago, Aperture Science said:

Anyone who says they wouldn't run is lying.

3 hours ago, Earthlinger said:

A lot of us wouldn't if we were with a large group of other people. Strength in numbers and all that - anyone seeing the aliens would be comforted by all the other people around them, and they wouldn't be as scared. Now, if one was alone, then running would be almost inevitable

No.... again... no. Not all people are the same. And it's not how scared you are, it's how you handle that fear...

And I'm tellin' ya... I wouldn't run, not at all... I would be scared, yes, but I would have to stay and see it for myself... that's just how I am. 

• 2 months later...

(If the Alien were like Roger from American Dad) I would ask the Alien if he has any Booze on board his ship. 

(If the Alien were like a Headcrab) I would debeak one of them and name it Lamarr and keep it as a pet, or I would bludgeon them to death with a crowbar. 

Edited by Jeb1969

Decades of being sprayed with silly movies have left their traces in our culture :-)

Yeah, around 50ly away they would frown their skinny or scaly faces, around 40ly away they would start to doubt in our ability to think independently, 30ly away they would send a message home through subspace (why not superspace ?), asking for clearance to proceed despite the obvious hostility, 20ly away they would slap their bony container of the brain, turn around and be content with what they have at home knowing that other places are much worse.

:-)

Edited by Green Baron

Unless I'm at the cinema I'd probably chance the channel. I've seen pretty much every alien movie out there.

I am convinced there is intelligent alien life out there somewhere in the universe. And yes, there are strange and sometimes unexplainable things happening in the skies. But aliens are not visiting earth. Chances of you actually seeing a real alien are smaller than the chance you'll get hit by lightning twice on the same day as you win the multimillion lottery jackpot.

37 minutes ago, [INDO]dimas_1502 said:

did someone say alien?

Reveal hidden contents

2b3.jpg

ok

what if they come with similar but kinda higher technology? (our little green peoples for example)

Orang Edan lu Dim.

BTW if see Alien i would say.......

WELCOME TO EARTH!! THE PLACE WHERE WE HATE ALIEN!!!!!!

Edited by Mukita12

On ‎08‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 9:20 PM, Earthlinger said:

Why are so many people intent on killing or maiming aliens, assuming they see one?

Jeez.

This thread had been consecrated by the Ministorum. However, since then, heretical activity has been noticed. Purging will commence immediately.

Spoiler

AdSor.jpg

Also, a belated congratulations with the 8th to GW's white-headed stepdaughters.

Edited by DDE

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.