[1.12.x] Interstellar Flight Inc. Life Support

linuxgurugamer

I'm using version 3.4.3  I have opened the Biosphere Containment Study in the tree, but is does not show up in the VAB. I was able to access it in version 3.4.2

I would send a log file, but not sure how to do that, does not look possible on this site.

On 12/23/2017 at 2:59 AM, Shiva said:

I'm using version 3.4.3  I have opened the Biosphere Containment Study in the tree, but is does not show up in the VAB. I was able to access it in version 3.4.2

I would send a log file, but not sure how to do that, does not look possible on this site.

Upload log to a file sharing site, or google drive or dropbox, then post a link

11 hours ago, Keldion said:

I can't seem to be able to make the aquatic green house to run with both the BSS-G and the BSS-1 :(

You have to have run the experiment in the biome where you want to use the greenhouse.

Also, I'll be updating it this weekend, the stock tech tree settings for the experiments were reversed

I'm currently doing it in the high space of the mun and it doesn't work. It works for the regular green house though.

The aquatic one had 3 lines for requirements in it's description and only of of them went away after doing the BSS-G experiment. The regular greenhouse had 3 lines of requirement as well but they all when away after running one of the BSS-1 experiment.

Edited by Keldion

To provide more information, I had run the BSS-1 experiment each time I would fly over a new biome of the mun and the greenhouse started to work again. There was new science each time as well. However I'm not able to get new science with the BSS-G when getting new biome... Is there an issue with BSS-G biomes ? Maybe while in high space ?

I would be nice to get my brand new (and first) space station running properly :)

https://imgur.com/pPrT6Hb

Edited by Keldion

2 hours ago, Keldion said:

To provide more information, I had run the BSS-1 experiment each time I would fly over a new biome of the mun and the greenhouse started to work again. There was new science each time as well. However I'm not able to get new science with the BSS-G when getting new biome... Is there an issue with BSS-G biomes ? Maybe while in high space ?

I would be nice to get my brand new (and first) space station running properly :)

https://imgur.com/pPrT6Hb

Try the update, the science experiments should now be correct.

If it still doesn't work, then please post both the log file and the save file(s) for me to look at.

Thx

That is correct, the greenhouse will stop working until you run the experiments again in the new biomes.

16 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Try the update, the science experiments should now be correct.

If it still doesn't work, then please post both the log file and the save file(s) for me to look at.

Thx

The update didn't fix the issue.

The files are here.

The BSS-G is located on the Mobile Processing Lab (the BSS-1 is on the other side).

On 1/8/2018 at 11:13 AM, Keldion said:

It's bugged then !

According to your file, you did run the BSS-G around The Mun in high space.  Is that where you are trying to use the greenhouse?

Also, I was going to try to create a test install, but you have a lot of mods installed.  Were they installed with CKAN?  If so, can you please use CKAN to export the installed mods and send me that file?

If not and if you have a good internet connection, please zip up everything in GameData except the Squad folder and get that to me.  Send me that link in a PM please, not in the forum.

Hiya, first of all, thanks for this really cool mod! I've discovered it while looking for a replacement for Kerbalism, which seems to hit a snag in its development (I hope the author is ok).

I realise that I have to run a specific scientific experiment in order to get the greenhouse to work, but it seems like I cannot find it! I'm using Community Tech Tree and various parts mods (especially the Near Future group of mods). From conversations in this thread I figure it should be a part called BSS, but i can't find it in the VAB or the techtree.

Can you help me out by telling me which tech tree node should include the part? Thanks in advance. :)

14 hours ago, Keldion said:

I see the BSS-G in Hydroponics but I can't seem to find the BSS-1, I rencently added the community tech tree.

If you just added the CTT after you started the game, you might be out of luck.  I'm not sure, but I think there is an issue when you do that.

Also, I need to see your log file.