(In Development "Zyansias" Galactic Cluster Mod)

Tynton

Zyansias, a Galactic Cluster mod

As it sounds, this mod replaces the stock solar system with a new system, named Fadophis. However, Fadophis isn't the entirety of the scope for this mod; it also includes a region of nearby stars in the galaxy (Nirad).

https://imgur.com/a/O1F2M

Spoiler

HNF8rmV.png

b8SaJXS.png

Wf7e6X1.png

EpZemQ1.png

GmAs3CO.png

vNRKMSm.png

1zQLiLM.png

TMN8PTw.png

CzKpFcK.png

wgbgZnD.png

-

Current star systems:

Zyansias (and its nearby stars: Darat, Zintem, Antin, and Flettor, with its one planet, Pirthes). Zyansias is a massive black hole at the center of this star cluster. It provides us with numerous stars caught and made near this singularity. For now it is the centerpiece of this mod.

Tontea, a yellow dwarf star with (currently) one planet, named Cocceen, a massive gas giant which may have been a brown dwarf in the past. It has three moons: Hensi, Teralto, and Ispalis.

Nosar, an orange dwarf star with six planets (three gas giants, three terrestrial worlds). I may possibly add dwarf planets/asteroids in the future however.

Xinony, a tiny red dwarf star with (one currently) three or four planets. For now, only Vinsys, a titan ice planet with an ice moon, both of which have cracks, water and atmospheres.

Fadophis, a blue-white main sequence star with four planets (will increase to six to eight), which are Uonits, Heraut, Caparis, and Plens. Caparis is the home of our race.

Andis/Irau, a massive blue main sequence star with a blue-white companion named Irau. In this system are three planets: Sen, Kahn, and Lynt, an exotic green-white gas giant with massive rings.

Oirator, a white main sequence oblate star with a moderate size planet system. As of yet, no planets have been made for this system.

-

Mod compatibilities:

Currently, this mod will work with DistantObjectEnhancement and scatterer.

I have not yet made compatibilities with other mods as it is in early development.

-

Having trouble getting imgur album to embed...

I want to bring this to the attention of @JadeOfMaar , @Galileo, @Sigma88, and @Gameslinx for now, being relevant creators that may wish to know of this mod anyway.

One question I have I will place on strawpoll: http://www.strawpoll.me/14504001

Finally, I planned to make this mod for users to suggest new systems. I only ask that it is kept within reason.

Development Team:
Tynton (Planet/Star designer, mod lead)

JadeOfMaar (Lensflare designer)

Edited by Tynton

Ok, thanks.

-

Status Update: I finished all four moons for Plens in the Fadophis system, the last planet currently in existence in it. I have to add two/three new planets for this system, however.

Another status update: I finished the Fadophis system, adding two remaining planets. I'm not sure whether or not to keep their 'identities' a secret for now, but I personally feel that would be a detriment to the community.

Also, I've seen before in a galactic mod that someone added a function to a wormhole which makes it work. I want to know what it's doing (I looked at the files a long time ago, but found nothing) to make the wormhole function.

Edited by Tynton

Another status update:

JadeOfMaar allowed me to use his lensflares for this mod. As such, Ursa Minor will be the current lensflare of choice for me in this mod. Without spending any more time on anything else, let's get down to things:

Spoiler

AcV63c3.png

YCFlUsm.png

qAhIKyX.jpg

CDvjQT6.png

5zEcGB0.png

vVpQjR8.png

KhgEoMX.png

tS3APcI.png

Edited by Tynton

• 1 month later...

I haven't posted (as most of the progress here is made in the Kopernicus Discord), but nonetheless I will be making optimizations for a final, first release. I hope to have the mod finished before either the start of February or March. I make no guarantees, however.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.