Accurate Rotating Parts

Hello, I'm new KSP user, and I'm creating A-10 plane. But I'm not satisfied with only visual aspects. I want to make this plane nice to fly, and nice looking. To accomplish that task, I wanted to set vectors of thrust and aerodynamic on the same direction. To do it, I was adjusting angle of horizontal stabilizer (To compensate height of engines).
L1VBdoS.jpg

As you can see on the picture, I can't get them on exactly the same direction.
So my question is I am able to set rotation value by typing it in some field? By mouse, I will never have such a precision :|
I was trying to find addon, but I didn't see any for the newset KSP version :\

Have you tried this?

Anyway, I don't see any problem in the picture. You should take a better look at how the center of thrust interacts with the center of mass, wet and dry. With enough control surfaces minor misalignments are not a problem, and with RW and RCS in vacuum.

Many players lose the control of the aircraft after spending some fuel and don't have a clue what's going on, this is especially true for SSTO's, aggravated when they have big payloads. This is a fantastic tool to see dry CoM, and many other extremely useful things:

(I use it in 1.3, don't remember where I downloaded)

Edited by kerbalfreak

16 minutes ago, Gaarst said:

Part Angle Display is what you are looking for; it has been unofficially recompiled for 1.3.1 by linuxgurugamer (see the last post in the thread).

I will definetly try this one. I will give a respond when it will be tested :D

12 minutes ago, kerbalfreak said:

Have you tried this?

Anyway, I don't see any problem in the picture. You should take a better look at how the center of thrust interacts with the center of mass, wet and dry. With enough control surfaces minor misalignments are not a problem, and with RW and RCS in vacuum.

Many players lose the control of the aircraft after spending some fuel and don't have a clue what's going on, this is especially true for SSTO's, aggravated when they have big payloads. This is a fantastic tool to see dry CoM, and many other extremely useful things:

(I use it in 1.3, don't remember where I downloaded)

I dont really have a problem with controlling plane. But plane was still flying little bit up. With SAS, everything was ok, but I wanted to have a possibility to fly comfy without sas :D

Yea, Part Angle Display works, but it's not exactly what am I looking for. I can adjust angeling perfectly, but only when I have a part in "hand". I want to adjust that, when I'm rotating it when it's placed
But even with these disadvantages, I was able to manage what I wanted to :)
jYOSRju.jpg

Thank you :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.