Help with Relationships Thread

NSEP

2 hours ago, cratercracker said:

And the creepy part, is that I started to wake up at about 5 or 4 o'clock in the morning, not knowing why.

I don't see why that's creepy - if anything, you can always catch the sunrise :wink:

1 hour ago, YNM said:

I don't see why that's creepy - if anything, you can always catch the sunrise :wink:

OOOOH I have a story, although it's sort of off topic for the thread.

Main point: I've never seen a sunrise, as in the instant the sun comes over the horizon. Mostly due to the trees to the south, and the fact that most of the east from my bedroom window is obscured by the garage. I came very close one day when I was in a skyscraper hotel but I was about four minutes late. However, I did see the solar eclipse last summer - so the only sunrise I've ever seen was the one above the moon.

8 hours ago, Ultimate Steve said:

Today my prom date/almost girlfriend came over to my house and we launched some model rockets. Someone had given me various parts of an old used laptop so we used the screen for a launch pad.

aGKl5en.jpg

Thats probably the cutest thing i have seen on this thread, as a spaceflight nerd of course.

10 hours ago, cratercracker said:

Well, I am still alone.

But now it feels creepy, I became less talkative at the school, during the brake I just plug in my headphones and mind my own business.

And the creepy part, is that I started to wake up at about 5 or 4 o'clock in the morning, not knowing why. Sometimes, the moment I wake up, I hear the sounds from the street and from inside the house and I feel very, very alone. 

I don't really want to have a girlfriend. I am often sick and I don't want to make any trouble for anyone around me. 

Sometimes, I think whether I will crack under the pressure, turn around and try to act social.

But for now, I am alone.

The best way to fight loneliness (from my experience) is to find someone you can somewhat talk and relate to. 

Once i was sitting next to another dude in history class, and when we walked out of class, we talked about the history lesson we had. This is especially good with history, because there is alot to talk about. We did this frequently and we still talk about history and ridiculous news stories to this day.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, RoadRunnerAerospace said:

Was going to ask someone out today, but when we left the cafeteria someone came in tow.

Shes going to be gone till Wednesday 

incoherent mumbling 

Betcha can't wait for Wednesday!

That reminds me of how the first semester my crush and I had every single lunch period together and had AcDec and speech after school... Now, in the second semester, we only have lunches together on Friday, speech and AcDec are over, and I pretty much only see her in the halls as we pass. She is a senior, and she managed to arrange her classes so she doesn't have to come to school at all on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

But, she is my girlfriend now, so I'm no longer bound by the hours of school!

5 hours ago, Delay said:

Delusional.

It's true right now. I still have female friends from back when I was in Canada, but none of the ones here in Finland are people that I would normally hang out with, so I just kinda....ignore them..

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NSEP said:

Am i the only who sees females as just co-Homo Sapiens, and not like they are aliens from the Andromeda Galaxy :D?

I try...
I'm told there are sane and reasonable females out there somewhere... I think maybe I even met one once, but like most people I actually begin to get along with, she got married and buggered off to another corner of the world.
Maybe I'm just twisted, or just old. It's hard to tell these days.

For all the drama in here, you young ones have it easier than you know.

2 hours ago, p1t1o said:

Public Service Announcement - Dont refer to women as "females", its 2018 (with all that that entails), they hate it, and I kinda get why.

That is all :)

I thought the exact opposite! I thought female would be less 'offensive' than women? Female is more universal than women, not only does female refer to all ages, it also refers to different species. So if i say 'i love females' it doesn't just mean "i love girls/women because im attracted to them' but it actually means "I respect females of all species for carrying/creating lifeforms pre-birth, and giving love and care to their young, in order for those young to pass on the genes for future generations"

People can call me a Male Homo Sapien all they want, because that is exactly what i am! 

Aaagh! :mad:

oh well, i geuss, just gotta accept the world we live in.

9 hours ago, NSEP said:

People can call me a Male Homo Sapien all they want, because that is exactly what i am! 

Ditto

I need a shirt that says 'I am an example specimen of a male Homo Sapien. Feed me.'

Edited by Earthlinger

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.