Help with Relationships Thread

NSEP

1 minute ago, Earthlinger said:

Ahahahahahahahahahahaa

:D

Oh wait were you serious

Yes, I was. I can run 2v2 BDA dogfights smoothly, 3v3, laggy, but acceptable. 

Just now, dundun92 said:

Yes, I was. I can run 2v2 BDA dogfights smoothly, 3v3, laggy, but acceptable. 

Same, but it depends on the part count. 300 parts and above is annoyingly laggy

This is getting off-topic. Back to this:

Image result for relationship memes

3 minutes ago, Earthlinger said:

Same, but it depends on the part count. 300 parts and above is annoyingly laggy

This is getting off-topic. Back to this:

Image result for relationship memes

You mean half a cat?

18 hours ago, Earthlinger said:

No.

Entire cat. What type of sadist gets half a cat? :D

"Hi, can I have I have half a cat?"

Pet Shop Employee: "Sure, which half?"

"The half with the head."

"Oh ok."

"Hi there. I'd like one cat. Yes, on a stick please, roasted and seasoned in little bits."

Pet Shop Employee: "This is a pet store...."

Edited by qzgy

People under 18: 

It is really not safe for you to be posting personal information on the internet. Avoid pictures of yourself, the name of your school, any details about where you live (don't even mention the city), your age, the grade you're in, and so on. We've been pretty lenient about this in the past and just removing the information for you and sending a reminder, but it's been happening so much lately that we are going to start issuing warns about it. This is for your own protection. 

cats are superior to girlfriends.

i have as much luck with girlfriends as Charles Bronson did in the deathwish series. its not that i cant talk to girls, its just they dont live long after that. cats on the other hand, they just stick around.

Edited by Nuke

Apparently my crush got a new phone. So now i can't text her anymore. Now i got to talk to her via actually talking to her (that without beforehand planning makes it way scarier, even though i really want to do that again) or by giving notes. I can also indirectly talk to her via talking to her friends (wich im also sort of friends with). Back to the good old days!

3 minutes ago, NSEP said:

that without beforehand planning makes it way scarier, even though i really want to do that again

Yeah, it's easier to make jokes via text :D

Gives you more time to think things through. Wouldn't her phone number be the same though, if she has it registered to her, and not the phone itself? (that's how it works on my phone, at least. But it's a lot older, so idk...)

38 minutes ago, Earthlinger said:

Yeah, it's easier to make jokes via text :D

Gives you more time to think things through. Wouldn't her phone number be the same though, if she has it registered to her, and not the phone itself? (that's how it works on my phone, at least. But it's a lot older, so idk...)

She must have a new number, the text message is not arriving.

And yes, its easier to make jokes via text.

57 minutes ago, Earthlinger said:

Gives you more time to think things through.

This.

I don't own a phone, unfortunately. But I agree if I had more time to think things would be way easier. I'll make a joke, she'll say something, I'll process what the funniest response would be, and open my mouth to say it only to see she's already walked away.

Okay so i found a way to contact her via social media, but i don't know what i should message her without looking like a creep. She does think im stalking her (wich im not, by the way), wich makes it extra worrying. 

16 minutes ago, NSEP said:

Okay so i found a way to contact her via social media, but i don't know what i should message her without looking like a creep. She does think im stalking her (wich im not, by the way), wich makes it extra worrying. 

Ouch. Do not contact her via-social media if you seriously are labeled a stalker. You need to play it cool. Girls do not like clingy! Guys like clingy at the beginning, but trust me that will turn into nothing but a controlling jealous nightmare in the end.

2 hours ago, Ultimate Steve said:

A bunch of nerds with no social life trying to give advice to one another about how to have a social life?

Yeah, sign me up!

Hey, I'm a nerd and proud of it. You might want to sign up, you could buy my new book.:sticktongue:

27344301359_fb972e2ef6_b.jpg

Edited by harrisjosh2711

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.