SpaceX Oddity | A SpaceX parts mod, featuring Grasshopper

Hello everyone! Today, we'll be making a new mod! And this time, I actually will make this mod, instead of immediately abandoning when I finish.

This mod will feature SpaceX Grasshopper parts and in the future, other SpaceX parts. No non-SpaceX related parts here, unless people really want it.

Huge credits to @SamBelanger for helping me make this mod (in the future):

Download:
Coming soon.

Edited by Grand Ship Builder

On 11/30/2017 at 7:04 PM, Grand Ship Builder said:

Hello everyone! Today, we'll be making a new mod! And this time, I actually will make this mod, instead of immediately abandoning when I finish.

This mod will feature SpaceX Grasshopper parts and in the future, other SpaceX parts. No non-SpaceX related parts here (ahem, Tundra Exploration), unless people really want it.

Huge credits to @SamBelanger for helping me make this mod (in the future):

Download:
Coming soon.

let me just confirm this is the features cause I'm interested as flip

-all falcons

-BFR

-ITS

-satellites

-dragon v1/V2

-Sized for Launch towers pack  ( https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/128370-13-launch-towers-pack/ ) Or custom launch towers

-texture

Is this some of the features?

Edited by Jack5.exe

I think it would be best to scale down your scope for this mod. Considering that this is your first you intend to finish, it will be a lot of commitment and hard work, and the job isn't quite as easy as you think it is. Not to say that it's impossible, but expect a long road ahead. moderator snip

Edited by Ten Key
Removed references to removed content

9 hours ago, Rock3tman_ said:

I think it would be best to scale down your scope for this mod. Considering that this is your first you intend to finish, it will be a lot of commitment and hard work, and the job isn't quite as easy as you think it is. Not to say that it's impossible, but expect a long road ahead. .

I do not understand :/

Some comments in this thread have been removed or edited. Please remember to be courteous to each other, and in the future if you see something that looks like a personal attack or insult, we'd appreciate it if you could just hit the report button instead of responding directly.

Thanks all. Carry on. :)

Quick Note:

Development for this mod isn't exactly fast, but work is being done. Our main focus is Grasshopper, but if we find the time and effort, we might work on other things, such as Dragon and Dragon 2.

I have a headache right now so I can't do much today, but I think @SamBelanger could make some Progress_M-52.jpg

8 hours ago, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

@Grand Ship Builder

In Tundra Exploration, if you take a look in the roadmap, the Grasshopper is planned for the nest version. That may or may not make this mod unnecessary.

We're planning on doing other things besides Grasshopper, but Grasshopper is our priority right now. Then we'd probably do Falcon 1, Falcon 5, F9R, maybe Falcon 9 Air, overall the entire SpaceX repository, maybe more. We're trying to follow SpaceX's footsteps.

On 12/1/2017 at 9:47 PM, Jack5.exe said:

let me just confirm this is the features cause I'm interested as flip

-all falcons

-BFR

-ITS

-satellites

-dragon v1/V2

-Sized for Launch towers pack  ( https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/128370-13-launch-towers-pack/ ) Or custom launch towers

-texture

Is this some of the features?

Yes, we plan to add them in the future.

• 1 month later...
On 02.12.2017 at 11:57 PM, Grand Ship Builder said:

Quick Note:

Development for this mod isn't exactly fast, but work is being done. Our main focus is Grasshopper, but if we find the time and effort, we might work on other things, such as Dragon and Dragon 2.

I have a headache right now so I can't do much today, but I think @SamBelanger could make some Progress_M-52.jpg

Look at the forum, @DECQ already has the best Progress in this game.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.