Grand Ship Builder

SpaceX Oddity | A SpaceX parts mod, featuring Grasshopper

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone! Today, we'll be making a new mod! And this time, I actually will make this mod, instead of immediately abandoning when I finish.

 

This mod will feature SpaceX Grasshopper parts and in the future, other SpaceX parts. No non-SpaceX related parts here, unless people really want it.

 

Huge credits to @SamBelanger for helping me make this mod (in the future):

Download:
Coming soon.

Edited by Grand Ship Builder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to what this mod is going to be! Good Luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

could make models and textures for this, but @SamBelanger im already ding so for DoubleDouble AND im helping cratercracker and some others make a planet pack, so I cant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeltaDizzy said:

could make models and textures for this, but @SamBelanger im already ding so for DoubleDouble AND im helping cratercracker and some others make a planet pack, so I cant.

It's correct :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2017 at 7:04 PM, Grand Ship Builder said:

Hello everyone! Today, we'll be making a new mod! And this time, I actually will make this mod, instead of immediately abandoning when I finish.

 

This mod will feature SpaceX Grasshopper parts and in the future, other SpaceX parts. No non-SpaceX related parts here (ahem, Tundra Exploration), unless people really want it.

 

Huge credits to @SamBelanger for helping me make this mod (in the future):

Download:
Coming soon.

let me just confirm this is the features cause I'm interested as flip

-all falcons

-BFR

-ITS

-satellites

-dragon v1/V2

-Sized for Launch towers pack  ( https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/128370-13-launch-towers-pack/ ) Or custom launch towers

-texture

Is this some of the features?

 

Edited by Jack5.exe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it would be best to scale down your scope for this mod. Considering that this is your first you intend to finish, it will be a lot of commitment and hard work, and the job isn't quite as easy as you think it is. Not to say that it's impossible, but expect a long road ahead. moderator snip

Edited by Ten Key
Removed references to removed content

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rock3tman_ said:

I think it would be best to scale down your scope for this mod. Considering that this is your first you intend to finish, it will be a lot of commitment and hard work, and the job isn't quite as easy as you think it is. Not to say that it's impossible, but expect a long road ahead. .

I do not understand :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Luck! I will follow this mod's development, it looks cool!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some comments in this thread have been removed or edited. Please remember to be courteous to each other, and in the future if you see something that looks like a personal attack or insult, we'd appreciate it if you could just hit the report button instead of responding directly.

Thanks all. Carry on. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick Note:

Development for this mod isn't exactly fast, but work is being done. Our main focus is Grasshopper, but if we find the time and effort, we might work on other things, such as Dragon and Dragon 2.

 

I have a headache right now so I can't do much today, but I think @SamBelanger could make some Progress_M-52.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some what lol? Soyuz? Solar panels? Descent modules? Orbital modules? Service modules?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

@Grand Ship Builder

In Tundra Exploration, if you take a look in the roadmap, the Grasshopper is planned for the nest version. That may or may not make this mod unnecessary.

We're planning on doing other things besides Grasshopper, but Grasshopper is our priority right now. Then we'd probably do Falcon 1, Falcon 5, F9R, maybe Falcon 9 Air, overall the entire SpaceX repository, maybe more. We're trying to follow SpaceX's footsteps.

On 12/1/2017 at 9:47 PM, Jack5.exe said:

let me just confirm this is the features cause I'm interested as flip

-all falcons

-BFR

-ITS

-satellites

-dragon v1/V2

-Sized for Launch towers pack  ( https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/128370-13-launch-towers-pack/ ) Or custom launch towers

-texture

Is this some of the features?

 

Yes, we plan to add them in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02.12.2017 at 11:57 PM, Grand Ship Builder said:

Quick Note:

Development for this mod isn't exactly fast, but work is being done. Our main focus is Grasshopper, but if we find the time and effort, we might work on other things, such as Dragon and Dragon 2.

 

I have a headache right now so I can't do much today, but I think @SamBelanger could make some Progress_M-52.jpg

Look at the forum, @DECQ already has the best Progress in this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alcentar said:

Look at the forum, @DECQ already has the best Progress in this game.

I think is was about some kind of punn. Progress sence of progression :) :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DrLicor said:

I think is was about some kind of punn. Progress sence of progression :) :D

So I'm dumb. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.