Activate MK1 Crew Cabin Hatch

How do you "active" a the hatch of an MK1 inline Crew Cabin? I've been using them in my new and troublesome mobile bases, but when I try to EVA the occupants, I get a message on screen that says something like "Automatic EVA disabled, active a hatch". So how do I do that?

1 hour ago, Zosma Procyon said:

when I try to EVA the occupants, I get a message on screen that says something like "Automatic EVA disabled, active a hatch". So how do I do that?

That message would be a lot clearer with just a few extra words: "... by clicking on it."

28 minutes ago, bewing said:

Right click on it

On the Windows version, it's a left click.

And the area to click is sometimes a midge fuzzy: depending on the part, the angle of the camera, and apparently the level of humidity on the dark side of Gilly, you sometimes have to click in thin air. So hover the cursor around the hatch until you see the floating tooltip 'crew hatch' appear. Click immediately - now the context menu appears and you'll see an 'EVA' button to click.

2 minutes ago, swjr-swis said:

That message would be a lot clearer with just a few extra words: "... by clicking on it."

On the Windows version, it's a left click.

And the area to click is sometimes a midge fuzzy: depending on the part, the angle of the camera, and apparently the level of humidity on the dark side of Gilly, you sometimes have to click in thin air. So hover the cursor around the hatch until you see the floating tooltip 'crew hatch' appear. Click immediately - now the context menu appears and you'll see an 'EVA' button to click.

Thank You.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.