The 12+ Days Of Kristmas! Mk2!

Spacetraindriver

Its that time of year once again when all the plants die and temperatures plummet! Seeing how it worked last time, lets see if this can become a tradition. :)   The kerbals are taking a break from launching in uncontrollable shuttles, burning up in the atmosphere, being sent into the depths of Jool, and being crammed into an extremely undersized spacecraft for years at a time, to celebrate Kristmas when Kanta Klause comes and brings presents for any kerbal willing to co-operate with the KSP! Goes like this:

Poster 1: On the first day of Kristmas my kerbal gave to me: A booster.

Poster 2: On the second day of Kristmas my kerbal gave to me: 2 struts and a booster.

Rules: 

1: Try not to repeat.

2: Try to make it rhyme somewhat.

3: Try to have it kinda relate to KSP

On the first day of Kristmas my dear kerbal gave to me: All the snack boxes that they made emp-ty!

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On the seventh day of Khristmas, my dear Kerbal gave to me: 7 sentinels-a-scanning, six pieces of debris, Fiiiive Maaammoth Enginesss! Four static boosters, three models of Kerbin, two NERVA engines and one snack box that they made empty.

• 4 weeks later...

On the eighth day of Khristmas, my dear Kerbal gave to me: 8 Lander's landing, 7 sentinels-a-scanning, six pieces of debris, Fiiiive Maaammoth Enginesss! Four static boosters, three models of Kerbin, two NERVA engines and one snack box that they made empty... *Sad*

On the ninth day of Khristmas, my preferable Kerbal gave to me three by three snooker balls numbered from 9 downto 1.
As well there were: 8 Lander's landing, 7 sentinels-a-scanning, six pieces of debris, Fiiiive Maaammoth Enginesss! Four static boosters, three models of Kerbin, two NERVA engines and one snack box that they made empty, i have no idea from whom.

On the tenth day of Khristmas, my hopefully kerbal associate gave to me , 10  Toroidal aerospikes!
As well there were: three by three snooker balls numbered from 9 downto 1,  8 Lander's landing, 7 sentinels-a-scanning, six pieces of debris, Fiiiive Maaammoth Enginesss! Four static boosters, three models of Kerbin, two NERVA engines and one snack box that they made empty, i have no idea from whom.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my dear Kerbal gave to me: 11 Terrier engines, 10  Toroidal aerospikes! Three by three snooker balls numbered from 9 down to 1,  8 Lander's landing, 7 sentinels-a-scanning, six pieces of debris, Fiiiive Maaammoth Enginesss! Four static boosters, three models of Kerbin, two NERVA engines and one snack box that they made empty.

• 3 weeks later...

On the twelfth day of Christmas my dear Kerbal gave to me: 12 Rovers roving. 11 Terrier engines, 10  Toroidal aerospikes! Three by three snooker balls numbered from 9 down to 1,  8 Lander's landing, 7 sentinels-a-scanning, six pieces of debris, Fiiiive Maaammoth Enginesss! Four static boosters, three models of Kerbin, two NERVA engines and one snack box that they made empty.

Spoiler

Wait...

If this was the twelfth day...

NOW WHAT?

Edited by The_Arcitect

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.