Hello there,

I've recently started modding KSP again, and I wanted to try out BDArmory and its addon mod North Kerbin Dynamics.
As you can probably tell from the thread title, I've been having an issue. I've managed to install BDArmory, PhysicsRangeExtender and North Kerbin Dynamics in the most recent version of KSP. The items were all in working order, as far as I could tell, but I was missing a very important one: the Weapon Manager. I've re-installed the mods countless times, but the problem keeps reoccurring. I have either been downloading outdated versions of the mods, or I am doing something wrong with the installation order.

If any of you could provide help, it'd be nice.

Hi, two possible reasons for your troubles, and the only known causes,  1 Bda is installed incorrectly ,  Or 2 you have the incorrect version installed , the only place i'd advise to get your BDA from is https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BDArmory/releases

And the ONLY correct installation path is KSP/GameData/BDAmory/  .

15 minutes ago, taytotom83 said:

I am contemplating doing a complete fresh install. There are three files in that .Zip I downloaded: BDArmory, PhysicsRangeExtender and the modulemanager.dll. Assuming I install them all inside gamedata, does the order in which I do it matter?

Drop everything in the zip you downloaded into your gamedata folder

Open the zip, open the gamedata folder inside the zip, highlight the 2 directories and the modulemanager.dll and copy them to your KSP gamedata, profit :)

3 hours ago, taytotom83 said:

Yea, I figured it would be that easy. Only problem is that, with a fresh install, I still have the same problem. My 'Weapon Manager' still does not appear as an item.

KSP.log please

You will find the KSP.log in your main KSP directory ... upload this to a file sharing site such as Dropbox and post the link to it here

Ping me when you do so I know that you uploaded it and I'll take a look ... there are really only 2 causes of this issue, either you have installed the wrong version of BDAc for your KSP version or you have not installed correctly (likely the first as it appears you installed correctly)

Get me the KSP.log and I will be able to solve this issue for you (or at least tell you what is up)

11 hours ago, DoctorDavinci said:

KSP.log please

You will find the KSP.log in your main KSP directory ... upload this to a file sharing site such as Dropbox and post the link to it here

Ping me when you do so I know that you uploaded it and I'll take a look ... there are really only 2 causes of this issue, either you have installed the wrong version of BDAc for your KSP version or you have not installed correctly (likely the first as it appears you installed correctly)

Get me the KSP.log and I will be able to solve this issue for you (or at least tell you what is up)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/kqpdq5

Here is the log. Thanks in advance!

7 hours ago, taytotom83 said:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/kqpdq5

Here is the log. Thanks in advance!

Not a problem

Took a look and the only issue I see is that the Aeris3A doesn't have a weapon manager attached ... My question is did you attach the Weapon Manager part to the craft?

In order for you to be able to use any weapons you will require a Weapon Manager part to be attached to the craft ... If you have trouble finding it you can click the tag at the top of the parts list that says 'Mass' which will order the parts list by the mass instead of name ... it will then be the 5th or 6th part in the list

Since you have stated that you are new to BDAc, perhaps taking a look at our BDPedia (KSPedia) ingame will help ... you will find a wealth of information on the operation of BDAc in there

If you have further problems or still require assistance then feel free to ask in our thread and the team will be happy to assist you :) (link below)

7 hours ago, DoctorJony5 said:

Hello i have the same problem and i did what you all said but still i have no module manager. But the module manager appears only once ive deleted the mod  so any help?

thanks in advance.

If you are still having problems after my suggestions above then feel free to contact the team on our thread :)

Edited by DoctorDavinci

• 8 months later...
22 hours ago, WhosayavecunK said:

J'ai le même problème, sauf que le weapon manager y es, je ne comprends pas

I have the same problem, except that the weapon manager is there, I do not understand

You have to place the weapons manager on the craft.

And you have to download PRE, BDarmory and module manager. 

On 8/31/2018 at 8:48 AM, WhosayavecunK said:

J'ai le même problème, sauf que le weapon manager y es, je ne comprends pas

I have the same problem, except that the weapon manager is there, I do not understand

Please read the first post in the BDAc thread for detailed installation instructions

Also please consult the ingame KSPedia for detailed info on the operation of BDAc

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.