KSP Military Mega Thread

SVS

8 minutes ago, SVS said:

Sheesh 550 parts? LOL my computer crashes when ever I try to use my 300 part ship.

Building it wasn’t pretty...many crashes...trying to do a 2.5 minute demo with OBS at the same time...my computer hates me now.  NOTE TO SELF disable environmental enhancements.

Edited by GillyMonster

On 02/03/2018 at 5:51 AM, MightyDarkStar said:

I remade all of my Spitfires, (and I'm gonna put guns on them and make em fight, at least I'll try lmao) here are some Merlins.

These are gorgeous! I've been working on a Spitfire replica for ages, but I've never quite happy with it. Could I get the craft files off you?

7 hours ago, AshleyBB said:

These are gorgeous! I've been working on a Spitfire replica for ages, but I've never quite happy with it. Could I get the craft files off you?

It uses a lot of cfg edited parts I don't think it would be practical to share it rn :(

Some more of the Tempest V

Screenshot9 by LythroA

Screenshot10 by LythroA

45 minutes ago, Dawn of Science said:

B-29 and B-17 hybrid with BD armory and airplane plusdK4m218.pngThe bomb drop test did not go well...

BJVhsGh.png

More testing leads too...

WHAT IN THE KERBIN!!!!!!!!!:o A FLYING LAUNCH CLAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SRJh9zv.pngTOP SECRET

Edited by KeranoKerman

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.